Thread: Final draft

Beefkake31 is offline Member

Final draft

This is pretty much my final draft for my cycle.

Week 1-4 Dianabol 35 mg/a day (Now maybe considering Prop for wk 1-4)
    Week 1-12 Testosterone Enthanate 500 mg/week
    Week 6-12 HCG 500 i.u. eod
    Week 1-17 Arimidex .25 mg
    Week 1-17 Nolvadex 10mg/a day (20mg week 14-17)
    Week 14-17 Clomid 300/150/100
    Week 14-17 4 g's of tribulus

Some say do the HCG some say you only need them for longer cycles. Well 12 weeks is fairly long and if it can't hurt then why not go ahead and do it to keep my testes full and have a better recovery for pct right? Plus I'm not over doing with that dosage to desensitize them. Is everything perfect? Do you guys think there is anything that needs to be modified? And my most important issue is my HCG dosing and the weeks I am taking it, is this all right? And still undecided on prop or dbol for wk 1-4 ........so what do you guys think
    Last edited by Beefkake31; 03-03-2005 at 05:00 AM.

As you can see I care about PCT a lot more than anything. The roids are the easy part. The pct and anti e's was the thing I have been trying to really figure out to perfection.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I like it.

It's up to you on the prop/dbol . I believe in injecting prop ED, so that's alot of sticks for a first timer, that descion only you can make.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I like it.

It's up to you on the prop/dbol. I believe in injecting prop ED, so that's alot of sticks for a first timer, that descion only you can make.
    Thanks B, even though I should get more than one persons opinion, your is enough in my opinion. So this is going to be my cycle then. I was a little confused on the HCG but I guess week 6 is a good time to start then and end week 12 going at 500 i.u.'s eod. The prop/dbol dilemma is still undecided though. The dbol has more sides which I don't know if I want especially BP but the strength gains will probably be more so I don't know yet. If the strength gains were even on both I would have already gone with the prop. Anyway thanks again, and for that Arimidex thread too since I had been bumping it the whole day with no responses.

BDTR is offline Retired
    The strength will be better with the dbol , but the gains will be more solid, although not as vast with the prop. Personally, i love dbol, but I would honestly wait and just stick to one compound for the first cycle. Save the dbol for the second cycle.

It's really refreshing to see someone new to really do their research and carefully plan the cycle.

The strength will be better with the dbol , but the gains will be more solid, although not as vast with the prop. Personally, i love dbol, but I would honestly wait and just stick to one compound for the first cycle. Save the dbol for the second cycle.

It's really refreshing to see someone new to really do their research and carefully plan the cycle.
    Ya my 250 posts have mostly been questioning and not post whoring I swear it . I'm a perfectionist when it comes to doing something like this, I have to have everything right or I won't go through with it.

Oh and if you're still here I got 2 more quick questions if you can answer. Do you think going 250 i.u.'s eod from week 6-12 is enough instead of 500 i.u.'s or should I just stick to the 500?

And second question, more of something I wanted to show you also , another persons comment on the arimidex thing ...... http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=153073 .... look at post #5 .... It's weird then why people stop using the arimidex right at the end of cycle and continue it 7 more days after pct, they say it's because of estrogen rebound though but oh well.

BDTR is offline Retired
    To be perfectly honest, i prefer 500 iu's split sat/sun early into the cycle until the end, but the 250ius is ok.

As for the estrogen rebound, i've never personally experienced it.

To be perfectly honest, i prefer 500 iu's split sat/sun early into the cycle until the end, but the 250ius is ok.

As for the estrogen rebound, i've never personally experienced it.
    I'm a insomniac like you so I can't sleep at night I think when I'm on gear I might need valium or xanax to sleep I hope that is ok when on cycle especially with the dbol orally.

As for the HCG what is the half life?, if you take it that far apart maybe I can get away with taking 250 i.u.'s every 3 days.

And as for the estrogen rebound, I don't know I've heard a few people mention it a few times but I don't know how serious the consequences of it are. What is exactly the worst that can happen with an estrogen rebound.

Anyway, I know you're up and responding to posts so that's why there's all these questions. I figure better now than during the day when it's chaos. Thanks again.

big swoll is offline Member
    i can tell that you're concerned with pct and not crashing which is good...im not sure if you want to do it or not, but i thought i would let you know what i do at the end of my cycles so i dont crash so hard...i run prop the last week of my enathate injection up to the time of PCT....i have found that i crash worse off of long esters, and dont crash at all when comming off shorter ones like prop....i started a thread about it a while back....here is the link....i think it might be good for you to read

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...highlight=prop

Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    i can tell that you're concerned with pct and not crashing which is good...im not sure if you want to do it or not, but i thought i would let you know what i do at the end of my cycles so i dont crash so hard...i run prop the last week of my enathate injection up to the time of PCT....i have found that i crash worse off of long esters, and dont crash at all when comming off shorter ones like prop....i started a thread about it a while back....here is the link....i think it might be good for you to read

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...highlight=prop
    Wow, thanks a lot swoll, I really appreciate it. I am definitely going to consider doing that and I see the reasoning behind it very clearly.

Thread Information