Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Question Does Eq or Anavar supress sex drive?

don't want to lose my mojo...thanks.

SOLID

TxLonghorn is offline Junior Member
    Yes they do. And so does primobolan . However, eq shouldn't keep your dick from working. Ox maybe, it depends on the individual. Also, it is dose dependent. IOW, if you take 10mg/ox/day, you won't have suppression for awhile. On the other hand, if you take 80mg/day you will get suppression relatively quickly.

Nothing will shut you down harder or faster than tren or deca .

fuck that, I didn't want to hear that man! Now, I'm depressed. My sex drive already sucks, on 500mgSus my sex drive sucked, I'm just fucked I guess that's all, ok bye I'm going to go hang myself..

Have you tried proviron ? Try that at 50mg/day.

no but I will do whatever it takes to look at girls the way I used to...

Magnum357 is offline Junior Member
    HEY MAN. Anavar DOES NOT SUPPRESS your bodies natural testosterone and additionally it ONLY increases your sex drive...Trust me or just ask my GF. the good thing about anavar is that since it doesn't affect test production you don't have the drop off in sex drive or sexual dysfunction like you might with test, sus, dbol , etc...

Originally posted by Magnum357
    HEY MAN. Anavar DOES NOT SUPPRESS your bodies natural testosterone
    Bullshit.

uh o... little controversy going on. TX- I wanna get some proviron to see if it helps me, start it before my cycle to see what happens and then run it with my cycle....BUT- will proviron mess with the effectiveness of the Anavar and EQ?

Originally posted by Iwan2bsolid2
    uh o... little controversy going on. TX-
    No controversy. It's a proven fact that primo and oxandrolone both have the ability to suppress your hpta. Bridging with either of those compounds is a little like playing chicken. You can't go too high in dosage, or too long in length, otherwise you will suppress your hpta. Also, if you get off of your cycle and go straight into a bridge, it won't be a bridge since your hpta won't have time to recover. And about it only increasing your sex drive...well that sounds great, but it doesn't happen with everybody. It's the same with deca , for some it gets them horny as all get-out, for others limp noodle time.

As for the proviron ...no, it will not 'mess' with the effectiveness of the ox or eq.

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Bro EQ f**** me up bad, i started taking some HCG with tribulus and that helped out alot. I guess its diffrent for everyone but EQ kicked my butt bad bro.

Ole
    Ole is offline New Member
    I`m curently on 400mc test.cyp and 200mg eq and my sex drive is as it have always been. On top.

Ole

ShowBiz is offline Junior Member
    Iwan2bsolid2, What brand of EQ and Anavar are you gonna use? i'm gonna throw in some T200 with that stack.

ShowBiz

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    EQ is killer and so can anavar , i beleive ALL cycles should have a good base of test in them cuttting or bulking

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    any androgen used on an extended basis will supress natural HPTA levels, there is a difference between HPTA and labido... it is however peculiar, 500mg of test a week and so sex drive... bro @ 250mg+ week i jump of the walls... althought your HPTA is shut down you labido SHOULD be through the roff..

Ole
    Ole is offline New Member
    Just ask my GF

Ole

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i2b2

im going to run prop with my anavar and eq, at 100mg eod, just to be sure the mojo, as you call it will not stop functioning. ive talked to some more knowledgable people than myself on this subject and they seem to concur that this will take care of any problem that might arise..........no pun intended....... also might get a little muscle out of the deal as well. hope this helps you some.

peace bb79

[i]
    As for the proviron...no, it will not 'mess' with the effectiveness of the ox or eq. [/B]
    Cool, thanks dog...for the info..

SOLID

barbells79, I got some Prop 2 bottle of Brovel 20cc each. Mabey I should use it but I wanted to do a mild cycle without Test -to see how my body reacts to it. I'm not really looking for big gains, just wanna keep the muscle that I have and mabey add a few lb's of lean mass while dieting.

SOLID

Originally posted by Iwan2bsolid2
    barbells79, I got some Prop 2 bottle of Brovel 20cc each. Mabey I should use it but I wanted to do a mild cycle without Test -to see how my body reacts to it. I'm not really looking for big gains, just wanna keep the muscle that I have and mabey add a few lb's of lean mass while dieting.

SOLID
    hey bro,
    you can still go the mild cycle route, adding 100mg of prop eod or even 50 mg of prop eod wont hurt you or your cycle one bit. you can even mix the prop and the eq if your worried about too many injections. plus, adding the test will make a lot of these other bros happy,(along with me as well) since they believe at least some test should be used as a base. i think you will also find that the libido will improve as well.

peace bb79

Yeah, the thing I don't understand is ok, If I were to add 50mg eod of Prop that would be 200mg/wk right so if my natural Test levels are already above 200mg/wk then isn't it pointless to add the test? This is something I've been confused about. Help me out here and explain to me how you can get by with adding a little extra Test in your diet, if you know what I mean. Is it because I will be taking Eq/Anavar along with it so it's like a synergistic effect? HELP. thanks

SOLID

i2b2
    when you go "on", eventually your natural test is going to be supressed. all the prop is going to do is keep some test in your system, so you can function like the man you're supposed to be.....hehe. it dosent matter whether or not your natural test level is above anything, as its going to be supressed by the a.s in your system. once you start your cycle, natural test level is nada....... that is to say, you might retain some of of it, but it will definitely be lowered, depending on dosages and duration of cycle.
    i hope this helps you a little.

peace bb79

oh, shit ok. So the EQ/Anavar would shut me down right? Then I would have little to no Test at all in my system. So that's why you use Test as a base- cause once you have AS in your system you need to keep your Test levels up. OK! Now, I understand why you should always use Test as a Base in a cycle. Well that answers that...thanks my brothers! I'm gonna hit that Prop I got then. I'm going to Post a new thread on getting your help in constructing this new cycle you've help me to contrive. Thanks again all...I'm stoked.

SOLID

im glad you're stoked bro..........and im glad we could shed some light on why you should use the test. good luck with the mojo.............

peace bb79

thanks bb79.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    eq in many will help with sex drive because it's so analogous to testosterone .

Thread Information