ballz is offline New Member

winny tabs NEED HELP for next cycle

hey guys, im putting together my cyle wich i will be starting in mArch. heres my stats. 5'11. 185. body fat % is low. i look nice right now.ive been lifting hardcore the last 3 years. im 20 right now. heres how my cycle looks right now. i am on a awsome diet and cardio is a solid in my schedule.

week 1-12 test Enathate
    weeks 6-12 winny tabs
    PCt clomid for 21 days.

all i really want is about 20 pounds of lean mass. my question is regarding the winny tabs. how many do i take a day? and how does the dosage work? i know im gonna have to take milk thissel for my liver but any info regarding the winny tabs would be helpful. also has anyone used the winny tabs during a test only cycle? i was gonna use d bol for weeks 1-4 but i dont want all that water bloat.

w8tlifterty is offline New Member
    Use 50mg per day for the entire six weeks, along with the milk thistle, go any higher and your joints will kill you....Also, you mentioned using dbol , at your age I wouldn't run two 17aa's in one cycle...choose one or the other

steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member
    I agree on the 50mg (broken up throught the day), however I would probably stick with 4 weeks on a 17aa.SG1

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro id wait a little longer to cycle, but if you must then i wouldnt run it the way you have planned..with the way your thinking the test enanthate will not give you the lean mass you seek. and winstrol is best uised to maintain muscle while dieting. try test cyp becasue of the less water retention, add eq for more quality of muscle and run winny at the end to keep you going as your shots are leaving your system...MM

cyp 500mg (1-12)
    eq400mg (1-12)
    winny 50mg ed (10-15)

sosa79 is offline New Member
    I am thinking of doing the same cycle ( test Enanthate and winny tabs) It will be my first. I am 5'7" 172lbs about 18% fat do you think I should take the winny tabs too?

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    week 1-12 test Enathate
    weeks 8-14 winny tabs
    weeks 15-18 PCT clomid for 21 days. 300/100/50

don't go higher than 50mg on the winny

keep novladex on hand in case of gyno

bills_4 is offline New Member
    I too am thinking of winny, but was thinking of adding clen tabs to the system. The only purpose is to cut up and not lose what I have.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    u r too young, dont cycle!

jay-d is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ballz
    hey guys, im putting together my cyle wich i will be starting in mArch. heres my stats. 5'11. 185. body fat % is low. i look nice right now.ive been lifting hardcore the last 3 years. im 20 right now. heres how my cycle looks right now. i am on a awsome diet and cardio is a solid in my schedule.

week 1-12 test Enathate
    weeks 6-12 winny tabs
    PCt clomid for 21 days.

all i really want is about 20 pounds of lean mass. my question is regarding the winny tabs. how many do i take a day? and how does the dosage work? i know im gonna have to take milk thissel for my liver but any info regarding the winny tabs would be helpful. also has anyone used the winny tabs during a test only cycle? i was gonna use d bol for weeks 1-4 but i dont want all that water bloat.
    test and win is a very simple,but good cycle as long as you bf is not high.the only thing i would do diff is start your win at week8 and go till 14.run your anti e's through out to keep water retention low.start your pct the day after your last win.A very basic,simple,but effective cycle.if you could run prop instead of eneth that would be ideal,but then you would end them at the same time.

Thread Information