Therocksbiggestfan is offline Associate Member

help would be nice

whats up people,

here is my story..february 2004 i weighed 300lbs and was a fat piece of crap. So i went to the Atkins diet and joined a gym. Well and in 8-9 months i lost 125lbs and i now weigh 175-180lbs. But now i have a problem i work out like crazy and I am pretty cut but I want to gain weight, Lean Body Mass. I have 10% body fat and I am a skinny litte b@@@@ i need some help to get big...maybe some supplements...and not no2 some real ****. i need steroid info and how to get them thanks

dave

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by Therocksbiggestfan

maybe some supplements...and not no2 some real ****. i need steroid info and how to get them thanks

dave
    your not going to get any info on how to get them on this site bro. and if you are contacted on where to get them u will be scammed. i see its your first post. stick around and learn.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    We need stats first like your age............. but IMO you haven't been working out long enough to start using AAS yet. You should start looking in the diet forum of the site and get ideas on some bulking diets........ Because even if you do take AAS that doesn't mean you will gain much from it if you do not know how to feed your body.

Good job on the weight loss though....... that's a lot of weight to lose.

I agree with the above poster....... do not look for sources on this site it's against the rules.

righton is offline Senior Member
    All the info is right here!! Read the threads and you'll find everything you need to know, and don't go asking for how or who to get from cause you'll just wind up getting scammed out of your money!!

bk2718 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah I thought i was ready to use AAS but after reading on this site for a couple of weeks I realized that there is so much more to learn. Im 22 now and I dont think im even close to taking them, Id say train naturaly and see where that takes you. Work on your diet and just work hard and you will be on your way.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    How did you get an accurate bf% count with all that extra skin??? 8-9 months and loosing 125lbs I would think you would be worried about plastic surgery not on this site soliciting for purchase of steroids . Oh, that is illegal let alone against the rules anyway.

thanks, but my problem is since i was once fat i am affarid of getting fat again and thats why i am affarid to eat anything unhealthy i am a nut when it comes to eating so i know in order to gain weight u need to eat more but i am affarid but does...anyone have any workouts and diets(meals included) that work to gain muscle...i would love to be the Rock one day lol so if anyone has nice workouts and diet plans it would help

I did actually get plastic surgery for the extra skin i had on my stomach...it worked well and now i have no extra skin

righton is offline Senior Member
    Check out the Diet and Workout fourms.

mule1983 is offline Associate Member
    you dont have to eat junk food, you just have to eat all the time, either way if you dnt eat enough you are wasting your time and money on a cycle it wont do any good.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Therocksbiggestfan
    i need steroid info and how to get them thanks
    dave
    Congrats on your progress!

Stick around, read, research, and you will be able to answer all your above questions in a matter of weeks.

On the AAS info, we do not allow open requests nor solicitation. In addition, any PM's you get due to this post are more than likely going to be scammers. Stay away from them.

Welcome to the board.

Thread Information