slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member

My comments on t-400 pain

i ran a cyc of denkall t-400 last year and shot 1cc in the glute or thigh ew for 10 weeks, very simple. the pain was horrible and i could barely walk, i vowed never to take it again. long story short i ended up doin t-400 again, but at .65cc every 4 days, so 520mg every 8 days. i have rotated shots from right to left delt. 1st shot in each delt i could not lift my arm w/o horrible pain, 2nd shot was a little less, 3rd shot in my right delt i have felt barely any pain at all, just a little soreness. i dont know why my legs were in horrible pain, but my point in posting this is that if you run t-400, try shooting just in the delts because it has worked out great for me, hopefully my 4th shot in either delt wont hurt at all. the pain form the first shots did not effect my workouts at all, i couldnt feel the pain until after my workout, newayz i jsut wanted to say that t-400 pain is not that bad at all after the 3rd shot in a specific injection site, maybe its just me, but... if you run it, try shootin in ur delts, this way you can walk / sit down, and only one arm is sore for a few days / at least for the first couple shots

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    mix it with b-12 and then you should be able to shoot the glutes also

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    yah, if you cut it with deca it will minimize the pain a lot, my friend is cuttin his t-4 with deca and says he only feels a little soreness, not much pain, b-12 is a good idea 2, i was goin to cut mine with b-12, but i wouldnt get any possitive effects of it, besides lowering my pain by shottin e4d

gonnagetBIG is offline Junior Member
    I once did 1200mg t400 in my left quad (frontload + first inject), I could barely walk for at least a week, it was horrible. Now I cut it with tren or eq and there is almost no pain at all.

Thread Information