Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    chaos_theory's Avatar
    chaos_theory is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    114

    Talking D-bol all at ONCE!!!

    I have been reading alot about D-bol lately and I was wondering about peoples positions on dosage, timing and why, also personal experiences if possible?

    What I have been wondering about is I know alot of people use D-bol as a kickstart to a cycle with say Test E for example, but why must it be spread over the day ie 10mg 3x a day total 30mg ed. I know people will start talking about the short half life and the anabolic properties are better if spread evenly over time and blood levels are much more stable etc. Except I know of a lot of people who have been experimenting with using it all at once 1 or 2 hrs before the work out and get terrific strength gains during the routine. If its just to kickstart a long cycle is it not just as effective to do things this way to get great leaps of strength quickly. I have never taken D-bol but I did have a similar experience with M1T and found it to be much more beneficial all at once before I did my workout 40mg/day.

  2. #2
    chaos_theory's Avatar
    chaos_theory is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    114
    Bump

  3. #3
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    The half-life is the reason to spread out the dose. The idea is to have a steady even supply in the blood readily available. However the way half life works is like so:

    Half life = 8 hours

    1 40mg dose at 10am.
    Half will be gone in 8 hours.
    so at 6pm you will have 20mg's in your system
    half of that will be gone in 8 hours.
    At 2am you will have 10mg's in you.
    At 10am the next day you will have 5mg's left, then you will be adding 40mg's again.

    This is an uneven amount available throughout the day.

  4. #4
    chaos_theory's Avatar
    chaos_theory is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    The half-life is the reason to spread out the dose. The idea is to have a steady even supply in the blood readily available. However the way half life works is like so:

    Half life = 8 hours

    1 40mg dose at 10am.
    Half will be gone in 8 hours.
    so at 6pm you will have 20mg's in your system
    half of that will be gone in 8 hours.
    At 2am you will have 10mg's in you.
    At 10am the next day you will have 5mg's left, then you will be adding 40mg's again.

    This is an uneven amount available throughout the day.
    As stated in my post I understand all this about stable blood levels, but the peak dose is much, much less if you spread evenly. What I want to know is what about the strength increase by using it all at once before training as the peak dose will be much higher.

  5. #5
    chaos_theory's Avatar
    chaos_theory is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    114
    Any more info lozgod?

  6. #6
    cut260's Avatar
    cut260 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    215
    The half life situation is true, however regarding DBol going that route is like missing the forest for the trees. Think big picture and what we want to achieve. I take 50mg daily and I take 4 tabs in the morning and 6tabs an hour before my workout. This not only spikes your levels to obtain the strength gains from your training but coincides higher test levels not only during the training but afterwards protecting the muscle during long workouts, aiding protein synthesis etc. Taking low levels throughout the day will give you a more sustained blood level that is true however it is not the most beneficial way to use Dbol. That is why you have your Test injectables to stack with.

  7. #7
    AandF6969's Avatar
    AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    5,387
    The half life of methandrostenolone is 4.5 to 6 hours.

  8. #8
    CARNIVORE's Avatar
    CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    414
    "What I want to know is what about the strength increase by using it all at once before training as the peak dose will be much higher."

    I have som friends that are world class power lifters and they drop all their dbol for that day (50mg) before workouts and non workout days they cycle it every 4 hours. This does work real well for them and my next cycle I'm going to give it a try.

  9. #9
    chaos_theory's Avatar
    chaos_theory is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    114
    Lozgod your avatar is awesome where did you get it from?

  10. #10
    chaos_theory's Avatar
    chaos_theory is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    The half life of methandrostenolone is 4.5 to 6 hours.
    Read the start of my post properly I KNOW THE HALF LIFE!!

  11. #11
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    dbol 's half life is 7 hours.

  12. #12
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    bump...just wanted to make sure you got this info...dbol half life is 7 hours.

  13. #13
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    bump...just wanted to make sure you got this info...dbol half life is 7 hours.
    It's not 7, it is closer to 6.

  14. #14
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    close enough, in that range. 6.4954 hours to be exact.

  15. #15
    chaos_theory's Avatar
    chaos_theory is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    close enough, in that range. 6.4954 hours to be exact.
    I don't care about half lives I know how long dbols half life is. I want to know more about your choice in dosage times for maximal strength gains I've got the anabolic stable blood level etc covered by the testosterone . I want to be able to lift as heavy as possible as soon as possible with the dbol , I want to know if this requires higher peak levels come training time or lower sustained levels over time.

  16. #16
    JdFlex's Avatar
    JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,158
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos_theory
    I don't care about half lives I know how long dbols half life is. I want to know more about your choice in dosage times for maximal strength gains I've got the anabolic stable blood level etc covered by the testosterone. I want to be able to lift as heavy as possible as soon as possible with the dbol, I want to know if this requires higher peak levels come training time or lower sustained levels over time.
    They're just having fun with you bro. We all know what the half-life is. CARNIVORE had a good idea about taking the dose all at once before your workout on workout days and spread it out on non-workout days. I'm gonna try that.

  17. #17
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos_theory
    I want to know more about your choice in dosage times for maximal strength gains I've got the anabolic stable blood level etc covered by the testosterone.
    It depends on what test you are using. Test suspensions half life is 12 hours I believe, prop is 2 days, enan. is 14 days and cyp is 18 days.

  18. #18
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by JdJuicer
    They're just having fun with you bro. We all know what the half-life is. CARNIVORE had a good idea about taking the dose all at once before your workout on workout days and spread it out on non-workout days. I'm gonna try that.
    oooooooo. Don't mind me, I only read half the post.

    Well, if your sole purpose is strength gains, then try taking the entire dose 1 hour before you work out. See if that gives you the increase you want.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •