Thread: begginer cycles

Therocksbiggestfan is offline Associate Member

begginer cycles

does anyone know any good beginner cycles to get from 175 to 205 by july

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It's hard to say how much weight you will gain as that depends on your diet, training and your genetics, so everyone is different. But a beginner cycle would look something like this:

W 1 - 04: Dbol @ 35mgs p/day
    W 1 - 12: Enan @ 500mgs p/week
    And then your PCT.

Good luck.

-Gear

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    hard training, good diet, enough rest.

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    If it is someone's first cycle that is when they make the most significant gains, so any of the basic cycles would work, but why do you want to use gear? Are you going to compete? If so then educate yourself properly and go for it. If not, skip it and just eat, train and use standard supplementation

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    205 is certainly possible, but not in a good quality. do u Americans have springbreakt twice a year

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    And not to mention that education before you do anything is your first step.

-Gear

mule1983 is offline Associate Member
    Ok, you are about to get flamed and told to do your research by every one here. What are your stats, and training/diet experience? a good beginner cycle is a single ester test(cyp, E, or prop if you dont mind ED injections) at 500 mg per week for 10 weeks folowed by a solid PCT regimen and good diet. Now, if any of this is hard to understand start searching the threads on this forum for beginner cycles and you will learn alot in the next few weeks/months. Also, check out the educational threads, read all of them completly.

Peace

MULE

Therocksbiggestfan is offline Associate Member
    i have a good diet i think...i eat 1.5grams of protien/per body weight...and 2grams of carbs/body weight...i only eat whole wheat/whole grain carbs...i stay away from fat...i also workout 5-6 days a week....i also get 8-9hrs a night of sleeping...as for suppliments i take green tea, thermo boost(for energy) protien and glutimine, also i take tribulos fuel...what kind of creatine should i use???i dont want to retaine that much water...i also take CLA

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    What do you mean you stay away from fat? If you eat 1.5 grams of protein/body weight it's kind of impossible to stay away from fat, unless all your protein is coming from shakes or something.

Thread Information