+Winstrol 30mg ed + 20 noladex ed

Wk 6-9
    Day 1-14 – Clenbuterol
    +
    Day1- 300mg Clomid
    Day 2-11 100mg Clomid
    Day12-21 50mg Clomid

What u reckon???

I wan the least side effects so am only planning to take dianabol for 2 weeks.
    Also should i stack something with the dianabol in weeks 1-2?
    And should i stack something with the anavar weeks 2-4? Would add winstrol in then but worried about running it for 4 weeks due to hepatoxicity. And since im using dianabol in first 2 weeks prob not a good idea.

Remember, only orals please!!

All advice appreciated! Cheers

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    horrible idea, thats possibly the worst cycle ive ever seen. oral only cycles are 100% a waste of time. u need more research bro. do a test only cycle, no needle=no cycle imo
    Last edited by tycin; 03-03-2005 at 01:36 PM.

if u insist on doin an orla only then do var alone 8 weeks 50mg/day but i still dont recomend it at all.

wut r ur stats?

beastrg is offline Junior Member
    stats are:-

23 years old, 6 ft 1, 85kg, and been lifting for 5 years properly!!

Would u say this is a better cycle:-

week 1-2 turnabol 40mg ed 30mg var ed
    week 3-6 anavar 30mg ed 50mg wintrols ed
    weeks 1-6 50mg proviron ed

Wk 6-9
    Day 1-14 Clenbuterol +
    Day1- 300mg Clomid
    Day 2-11 100mg Clomid
    Day12-21 50mg Clomid

toolman is offline Banned
    beast, everyone thinks they can't do injections and comes in here wanting to do orals. There is no good, safe oral cycle. Most orals are liver toxic and cant be used for long. They also give little gains, or in the case of dbol , too much water gain. You should stop and at least consider the world of safer and more effective world of injectables. There are many in here who will help you through it. When you do your first one, you will laugh how easy and painless it went. After that, you will miss sticking yourself off cycle. ...I promise.

Mutant is offline Banned
    Wow dude, you need to do a little more research on oral cycles.

beastrg is offline Junior Member
    ive done a lot of research mate!! Just want to stick to orals for the mo. So what oral cycle would u recommend? Do u not think my cycle 2 is good?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    wow that has to be one of the worst cycles ive seen proposed. Two weeks running each compound is worthless. All you would be doing is sending your hormones on a rollercoaster ride. If you cant do injections, then youre not ready for gear, period. Do some research. A good first cycle is 500 mg/wk of test e for 10-12 followed by proper PCT. Oral only cycles are a waste of time, with maybe the exception of var, but dont expect to gain much from that either. You need to do injectables. Theyre not bad at all. Like toolman said, once you start injecting, you will begin missing them once you come off cycle.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beastrg
    ive done a lot of research mate!! Just want to stick to orals for the mo. So what oral cycle would u recommend? Do u not think my cycle 2 is good?
    Cycle 2 is just as terrible as the first one. Winny needs to be run for 6 weeks and var for 8 to really get results. You want good results you need to take test with it. Wanting to do all those orals will really mess up your liver and shut you down natural test production, thus no sex drive. You need test

Quote Originally Posted by beastrg
    lol....no ones gon tell u to do an oral only cycle. like i said already tho var for 6 weeks at 50mg/day is the only oral cycle that would give u any results. still not a good idea but.....

man up and take the needles

Thread Information