Thread: Cycle Qeustions

WillemG73 is offline New Member

Cycle Qeustions

Hey Guys

Just want to run a couple of qeustions by you guys for feedback. I am a novice steroid user , Male , 31 , 165 lbs height 6'2. My goal is to gain 25 lbs muscle /weight. I have started my first cycle 3 weeks ago, and are running Test Enanthate 250 ml/week only. I am not stacking at this stage, as I want to see what my side-effect will be , if any , after this cycle. I will be runnig this cycle for 12 weeks. For PCT, I will start taking 25 mg Of Proviron p/day for 3 weeks just after my last week of cycle and also will take Clomid for 3 weeks , starting 2 weeks after completion of my cycle....Am I on track here?..any suggestions will be appreciated.....

Also....I am in the planning phase for my 2nd Cycle....still doing a lot of research....I am hoping to keep some of the muscle/ weight that I put on after my first cycle. I have read a lot on the subject of gaining and keeping muscle....this seem to be the tricky part....

It has been suggested that I go for Decca & Sustanon Stack....and running proviron with it for pct during my cycle....clomid also afterwards...
    I am not totally sure about this. Read about the Sustanon Flue and Decca-Dick problems...

I just want to emphasise that my goal with my second cycle would be to increase my weight with lean muscle to about 190 lbs.....and to keep my gains in muscle after the cycle....keeping in mind I still have to train correct and follow the correct diet..I would prefer not to take an oral AS with my second cycle...

Any thoughts, comments and suggestions will be appreciated.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Your first cycle looks solid. AS for your 2nd cycle, I dont like sust and deca , but thats just my opinion.

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    Sust is overrated and I dont really understand why it is used for anything other than jump starting a cycle. Deca is ok but EQ is much better and has basically no negative side effects. Proviron should always used during a cycle to prevent testicular atrophy and to help ensure a clean pcr. If your testing shows you handle the test e ok and I am sure you will with such a small amount then bump it to 500. Yore pretty tall so the gains wont show as much on your frame as it will on us shorter guys so be patient and keep training hard and it will come.

WillemG73 is offline New Member

Some Advice

Thanks for taking the time to help...

I must say that I agree.....by just reading about sust and decca....just to much sides to treat.....EQ has been suggested....what do you think should be stacked with it and how much per week.. ( 2nd Cycle)

Also...since the side-effects are less on EQ....what do you suggest for PCT..
    Thanks again...

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    Your first cycle looks solid. AS for your 2nd cycle, I dont like sust and deca, but thats just my opinion.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WillemG73
    Hey Guys

Just want to run a couple of qeustions by you guys for feedback. I am a novice steroid user , Male , 31 , 165 lbs height 6'2. My goal is to gain 25 lbs muscle /weight. I have started my first cycle 3 weeks ago, and are running Test Enanthate 250 ml/week only. I am not stacking at this stage, as I want to see what my side-effect will be , if any , after this cycle. I will be runnig this cycle for 12 weeks. For PCT, I will start taking 25 mg Of Proviron p/day for 3 weeks just after my last week of cycle and also will take Clomid for 3 weeks , starting 2 weeks after completion of my cycle....Am I on track here?..any suggestions will be appreciated.....

Also....I am in the planning phase for my 2nd Cycle....still doing a lot of research....I am hoping to keep some of the muscle/ weight that I put on after my first cycle. I have read a lot on the subject of gaining and keeping muscle....this seem to be the tricky part....

It has been suggested that I go for Decca & Sustanon Stack....and running proviron with it for pct during my cycle....clomid also afterwards...
    I am not totally sure about this. Read about the Sustanon Flue and Decca-Dick problems...

I just want to emphasise that my goal with my second cycle would be to increase my weight with lean muscle to about 190 lbs.....and to keep my gains in muscle after the cycle....keeping in mind I still have to train correct and follow the correct diet..I would prefer not to take an oral AS with my second cycle...

Any thoughts, comments and suggestions will be appreciated.
    imo at 6,2, 165 there has to be room to pack on some size naturally....you have put together a solid cycle tho....im not a fan of proviron or its anti-aromatizing effects, but maybe it will work out for you...and there is no hurry to jump to sus and deca right away

Thread Information