Thread: Fever...

juicelee is offline Associate Member

Fever...

hey bros,

I have run into some problems ive never incountered before, this is the deal

I have been injecting 600mgs of test (monday thursday inject) for probabally about 8 weeks and at least one day in the week i get very sick feeling the symptoms are fever,body aches and pains, loss of appetite, also a lil nausea at times.

Im not too sure what to do about this, at first i thought it was test flu and it would subside after a week or two, but its been pretty consistent through out the 8 weeks....Ive run out of ideas.

what is goin on????

thanks for your time

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Whats the brand name of the test...when I used to get from Mexico I always got the flu in about week 7 or 8....mostly from Sustenon...

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like the test flu but it shouldnt b lasting that long. r u running ug gear?

1819 is offline Senior Member
    had similar experiences when i ran iranian test. same thing, sick a day or two then ok then sick again.was that way for like month and a half. just gotta deal with it.

juicelee is offline Associate Member
    ya its ug , and today im fine i feel great cant wait to hit the gym....Ill just deal with it i guess cause the gear is good for sure, just added EQ to the whole deal...first run with the EQ must say i am stoked....the libido is through the roof so im lovin it thanks for your help guys

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicelee
    ya its ug , and today im fine i feel great cant wait to hit the gym....Ill just deal with it i guess cause the gear is good for sure, just added EQ to the whole deal...first run with the EQ must say i am stoked....the libido is through the roof so im lovin it thanks for your help guys

to get the flu from test, must be some nasty bath tub mix.. good luck toyou guys jabbing yourself with that filth

Thread Information