feloniness is offline Junior Member

sust versus deca/sust

i heard sust in high dosages is just as good as using sust/deca in moderate dosages. usually people use 500mg PW of sust 400mg PW deca. so IF this is true that sust alone in higher dosages is equal or better than high much higher of a dose are we looking at. and sust is injected EOD where deca i twice a week right???

thanks

anyone???

someone!!!

ironkop is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by felony
    i heard sust in high dosages is just as good as using sust/deca in moderate dosages. usually people use 500mg PW of sust 400mg PW deca. so IF this is true that sust alone in higher dosages is equal or better than high much higher of a dose are we looking at. and sust is injected EOD where deca i twice a week right???

thanks
    more frequent of either = better
    sust was developed for even breakdown over the course of a month why do you think there are 4 esters in it so i have no idea where you got the eod thing for sust.
    and no 500 mg test and 500 mg decca will not be better per say then 1000 mg test
    it depends on your goals but i would do the combo and get the best of both worlds they have very very different mechanisms and effects in the body!

now let me know about ur 12 wk statement in ym post any backing to that bro

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by ironkop
    more frequent of either = better
    sust was developed for even breakdown over the course of a month why do you think there are 4 esters in it so i have no idea where you got the eod thing for sust.
    and no 500 mg test and 500 mg decca will not be better per say then 1000 mg test
    it depends on your goals but i would do the combo and get the best of both worlds they have very very different mechanisms and effects in the body!

now let me know about ur 12 wk statement in ym post any backing to that bro

The every other day thing came from bodybuilding instead of HRT with Sust. In order to take advantage of the short prop ester in Sust, it is best to take it EOD since bodybuilders take higher then the HRT dose, it is more beneficial to do more frequent injections
    However I do agree that the combination of sust/deca would be better than just a higher dose of sust

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    You ask alot of questions on Test/Deca or Sust/Deca. Is this because your thinking of running cycle like this?

thanks sman...also would u run anything else WHILE u were doing a sust or test only cycle like Arimidex , nolva, chlomid, etc or is that all after ur done with the sust or test???

and no for the 1100th time im not running any cycles nor do i plan on it any time in the near future

Quote Originally Posted by felony
    and no for the 1100th time im not running any cycles nor do i plan on it any time in the near future
    I applaud you for not jumping into it and using AS at your age. I wish more where like you.

By the time your old enough 21-25 years (IMO) you should be a fountain of AS knowledge!

thanks swift...and i know it might seem weird that i ask SPECIFIC questions but thats only when i cant find it using the search button or reading other stuff...u will see it more often...and also my group of friends are all athletes some college some not so theres quite a few who do/done AS and thats just the subject we talk about alot so sometimes im asking questions for other people

In response to your thread.

Your talking briefly about AS synergy. Combining 2 AS groups famillies (Test and 19-Nor derived AS) for better gains than just a Testosterone -derived AS. Many do this and its called synergy. Hitting the AR (Androgen Receptor) from different angles and in theory, producing more gains. Each AS group has differnet actions and varied mechanisms at work.

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    In response to your thread.

Your talking briefly about AS synergy. Combining 2 AS groups famillies (Test and 19-Nor derived AS) for better gains than just a Testosterone-derived AS. Many do this and its called synergy. Hitting the AR (Androgen Receptor) from different angles and in theory, producing more gains. Each AS group has differnet actions and varied mechanisms at work.
    in this case, it has alot more to do with "hitting" the PgR, rather than the AR - something deca can do but test cannot.

just for clarification.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    aww yes the lactating game.. too bad its more prone w/ tren than deca ..

anyways to the thread starter.. u got a boatload of research to do before u touch any type of aas .. good luck.

Thread Information