Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Godspeed is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    153

    Sus vs. Test E, Cyp and Prop

    I'm new, but have read a fair bit and see Test E recommended a majority of the time, as well as Cyp and Prop. I'm wondering why that is, rather than going with Sustanon , which, as I'm sure all you know, is a blend of many tests?

    Just curious. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Consistency's Avatar
    Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tenn
    Posts
    4,286
    its easier to keep cyp and enan blood levels stable which causes the greatest potential in gains and reduces sides. With sust you should inject ED, but many people think twice a week is enough, but your hormones are all over the place when you do this.

  3. #3
    AandF6969's Avatar
    AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    5,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    its easier to keep cyp and enan blood levels stable which causes the greatest potential in gains and reduces sides. With sust you should inject ED, but many people think twice a week is enough, but your hormones are all over the place when you do this.
    I've always thought Sustanon was fine to be shot EOD because the shortest acting ester in the blend was propionate , with a half life of 2 days...

  4. #4
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Godspeed
    I'm wondering why that is, rather than going with Sustanon, which, as I'm sure all you know, is a blend of many tests?
    Test is test. It is a blend of esters.

    My first cycle was 500mg's a week of sustanon . However it was IP sus, so god only know what esters were in there. I had good results. Anywho, go with Enan over Sus. It is a better product as far as keeping blood levels stable.

  5. #5
    Godspeed is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    153
    Great, thanks...more stable blood levels. Got it. Or do Sus eod, as AandF mentioned.

    So because there are 'more' doesn't mean it's 'stronger', huh? (so long as mg's are matched, of course). I was thinking along the lines of (this is hard to draw up a decent analogy), why eat only chicken if you can have a chicken, turkey and steak sandwich!?! Mmmmm.

  6. #6
    Consistency's Avatar
    Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tenn
    Posts
    4,286
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    I've always thought Sustanon was fine to be shot EOD because the shortest acting ester in the blend was propionate, with a half life of 2 days...
    yeah, but its always said you should shoot prop ed to be sure blood levels are stable. However I have done prop EOD and had good results.

  7. #7
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Godspeed
    I was thinking along the lines of (this is hard to draw up a decent analogy), why eat only chicken if you can have a chicken, turkey and steak sandwich!?! Mmmmm.
    It would be more like eating legs, wings, and breasts from all the same bird.

  8. #8
    powerlifter's Avatar
    powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,651
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    It would be more like eating legs, wings, and breasts from all the same bird.
    Nice analogy Loz

  9. #9
    Godspeed is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    153
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    It would be more like eating legs, wings, and breasts from all the same bird.
    LOL. Ya, that's better. So that's basically what I was thinking and wondering why there are so many recommendations to only eat the wings. Stable blood levels which = good. Got it.

    Thanks again.

  10. #10
    powerlifter's Avatar
    powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,651
    Quote Originally Posted by Godspeed
    LOL. Ya, that's better. So that's basically what I was thinking and wondering why there are so many recommendations to only eat the wings. Stable blood levels which = good. Got it.

    Thanks again.

    Remember stable blood levels = steady gains = less sides from hormone level changes

  11. #11
    tycin's Avatar
    tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Vancouver/Edmonton
    Posts
    3,717
    i personally dont like sust at all, test e and cyp are good cause u only have to shoot twice a week but prop is good cause of the low water retention. imo if ur bulking go with test e/cyp if cutting go with prop. JMO....

  12. #12
    redmeat's Avatar
    redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,355
    There's also less actual test with sust because of the ester weights.

    I don't like sustanon at all. I've tried it and enanthate is my favorite.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •