Godspeed is offline Associate Member

Sus vs. Test E, Cyp and Prop

I'm new, but have read a fair bit and see Test E recommended a majority of the time, as well as Cyp and Prop. I'm wondering why that is, rather than going with Sustanon , which, as I'm sure all you know, is a blend of many tests?

Just curious. Thanks.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    its easier to keep cyp and enan blood levels stable which causes the greatest potential in gains and reduces sides. With sust you should inject ED, but many people think twice a week is enough, but your hormones are all over the place when you do this.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    its easier to keep cyp and enan blood levels stable which causes the greatest potential in gains and reduces sides. With sust you should inject ED, but many people think twice a week is enough, but your hormones are all over the place when you do this.
    I've always thought Sustanon was fine to be shot EOD because the shortest acting ester in the blend was propionate , with a half life of 2 days...

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Godspeed
    I'm wondering why that is, rather than going with Sustanon, which, as I'm sure all you know, is a blend of many tests?
    Test is test. It is a blend of esters.

My first cycle was 500mg's a week of sustanon . However it was IP sus, so god only know what esters were in there. I had good results. Anywho, go with Enan over Sus. It is a better product as far as keeping blood levels stable.

Great, thanks...more stable blood levels. Got it. Or do Sus eod, as AandF mentioned.

So because there are 'more' doesn't mean it's 'stronger', huh? (so long as mg's are matched, of course). I was thinking along the lines of (this is hard to draw up a decent analogy), why eat only chicken if you can have a chicken, turkey and steak sandwich!?! Mmmmm.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    I've always thought Sustanon was fine to be shot EOD because the shortest acting ester in the blend was propionate, with a half life of 2 days...
    yeah, but its always said you should shoot prop ed to be sure blood levels are stable. However I have done prop EOD and had good results.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I was thinking along the lines of (this is hard to draw up a decent analogy), why eat only chicken if you can have a chicken, turkey and steak sandwich!?! Mmmmm.
    It would be more like eating legs, wings, and breasts from all the same bird.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Nice analogy Loz

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    LOL. Ya, that's better. So that's basically what I was thinking and wondering why there are so many recommendations to only eat the wings. Stable blood levels which = good. Got it.

Thanks again.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL. Ya, that's better. So that's basically what I was thinking and wondering why there are so many recommendations to only eat the wings. Stable blood levels which = good. Got it.

Thanks again.

Remember stable blood levels = steady gains = less sides from hormone level changes

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i personally dont like sust at all, test e and cyp are good cause u only have to shoot twice a week but prop is good cause of the low water retention. imo if ur bulking go with test e/cyp if cutting go with prop. JMO....

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    There's also less actual test with sust because of the ester weights.

I don't like sustanon at all. I've tried it and enanthate is my favorite.

Thread Information