Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    Split your winstrol up into two doses of 50mg. Take it with some Grapefruit juice to help with the absorption. You could even split it into 3 doses but it is harder to measure out 33.3mg then it is 50mg. Take the doses 12 hrs apart if taking 2 and 8 hours apart if taking 3. If you are going to run this with Test Prop why not just inject it. You can mix the two in the same syringe as long as the winny is micronised and can fit through a reasonably size guage needle (23 or preferably 25).
    you would be able to mix it with Test E too correct? actually i could be wrong since winny is not oil based.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Icewind if you have any further questions about winstrol and want to avoid this mess just PM me and I will tell you what worked for me.

diesel578 is offline Junior Member
    drink w/ grapefruit juice helps wit absoprtion

BDTR is offline Retired
    Yes, you can mix oil based and water based compounds when injecting, no problem with it at all. They just won't mix together, they will stay seperated.

Quote Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23
    you would be able to mix it with Test E too correct? actually i could be wrong since winny is not oil based.

AVAGO is offline Member
    Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I would normally suggest rectal use, but if you have to drink it the best way is with urine. It will taste like warm beer, but you also reassimilate all your lost vitamins... Just a thought
    with an attitude like this do we need put up ??

seanw is offline Banned
    OK so here is a question, and its probably going to be a dumb one. I have read lots of threads on drinking Winny and honestly everyone of them ends up like this one. I am totally fvcking confused. Can you drink it or not, I am not sure half the time if people are jokeing or not ? I dont care if its a dumb question I just want a straight answer, yes or no. If the answer is yes, then what is the bennefit. And Messo, you really are over stepping the line here, and I kiss nobodies arse bro.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Yes, you can drink winstrol . It is 17AA so it's bioavialibilty is high orally. I dont know the exact amount of difference is dosage wise between drinking and injecting, but it is rather slim.

Also messo, you were out of line.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Yes, you can drink winstrol . It is 17AA so it's bioavialibilty is high orally. I dont know the exact amount of difference is dosage wise between drinking and injecting, but it is rather slim.

Also messo, you were out of line.
    So BDTR, why all the flames over this question ? Is it just the fact that no research is done or is it something else ?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Pretty much. Can I drink winny is probably the number one question on this forum with newbies, it gets asked about once every two days, so a simple search could find it. Lots of our members get rather up in arms about it.. while just a simple yes could suffice.

seanw is offline Banned
    Pretty much. Can I drink winny is probably the number one question on this forum with newbies, it gets asked about once every two days, so a simple search could find it. Lots of our members get rather up in arms about it.. while just a simple yes could suffice.
    OK thanks, at least I can give a sensible answer now

BDTR is offline Retired
    No problem. It's funny though, because of all the people jumping on the "can i drink winny" bashing bandwagon, a lot of people can't even get a straight answer to a simple question. Kind of sad.

AVAGO is offline Member
    Originally posted by bdtr
    No problem. It's funny though, because of all the people jumping on the "can i drink winny" bashing bandwagon, a lot of people can't even get a straight answer to a simple question. Kind of sad.
    #

A definate shame..

seanw is offline Banned
    Absolutely right, and if I was you I would be pulling the BAN trigger a hell of a lot more, or at least the SUSPEND trigger. It never ceases to amaze me how quicly people forget that they were Newbies once as well.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'm going to be a bit stricter with this, however I wont be pulling the ban trigger on first offences, everyone will get propper warning. Honestly, it should be known by now that flaming is not allowed, but some people do not listen.

AVAGO is offline Member
    [QUOTE]Originally PMd by Mesomorphyl
    shut up when it does not pertain to you

Stop this crap.

Hmmmmmm OK

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by AVAGO
    Hmmmmmm OK
    You are obviously NOT hearing what I said - now get your ass off this thread - I see it here again you are gone for the next couple of weeks

DaNgErOuStRiKeR is offline New Member
    this thread went down hill since Meso's first post.

BDTR is offline Retired

I'm assuming cycleons duty in this thread while he's not on. Don't tempt me.

Quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuStRiKeR
    this thread went down hill since Meso's first post.

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    If there is another post after mine that is not related to answering his question - that person gets a vacation - meso back it down and be off to another thread - your comment was funny but there is no need to get a big drama over it and when you are funny be helpful as well - the rest of you as well

DaNgErOuStRiKeR is offline New Member
    im a stupid ****ing noobie what do you expect?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information