viking2 is offline New Member

cutting cycle help

Have some leftovers in the form of enough tren for 5 weeks and test ethanate for 12 weeks and winstrol for 10 weeks also have lots of clen and t3. How should i run the tren in the beggining or last 5 weeks also should i run clen and t3 from start or toward the end. Also have been running on tredmill 3days aweek for 30min still have not lost much ab fat also cut down carbs.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    run the the test 500mg/week for 10 weeks, tren 1st 5 weeks at 75mg/day and the winny last 6 weeks of cycle 50mg/day.

losing fat consists of more than the treadmill bro, its all on diet

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    oh ya and i would run the clen during pct.

bullram is offline Member
    i always run tren in the beggining as opposed to the end, it give you alittle extra recovery time, i would get more.. five weeks isnt enough imo, mabey bump the cardio to 45 min, whats ur diet look like?

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah use the tren up right away, but I would recomend you use the clen and T3 also right away. with your shorter cycle I would reduce the usage to 2 weeks on 2 off. 500mg Test E is too much to only cut it out at week 10, it should be more like week 9 to account for half time and to get any water retention out. A set regime of cardio is a joke and gone like pyramiding. You need to alter it up so your body wont adapt to it. 30 minutes one day 45 minutes another 35 minutes etc. etc. etc.

Thread Information