Thread: need some help

hotone is offline New Member

need some help

do any of you guz now what kind of tren is this. Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate

icewind is offline Associate Member
    I have seen this compound a few years ago. It was called Parabolan , made by Negma, France. However it was discontinued and if you have the same i'm talking about, it's probably fake.
    As for injections, I think you should be fine with EOD.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't say it is most likely fake it is fairly common. Copy-n-paste

Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate ester is just another name for cyclohexylmethylcarbonate ester.

3. Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (called Parabolan by Bill Roberts)
    Parabolan contains a much different ester than Finaject and Finajet, called Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate. This ester extends the activity of trenbolone for more than two weeks, a more suitable design for human use.

The amount of trenbolone in 76 mg of Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate is equivalent to the amount of trenbolone in only 58 mg of Trenbolone Acetate. The acetate is a little more potent, more effective per milligram, because the acetate ester is lighter than the cyclohexylmethylcarbonate ester; therefore a higher percentage of the weight of Trenbolone Acetate is trenbolone. A similar comparison also can be made with the other long lasting esters of trenbolone: enanthate and hexahydrobenzylcarbonate.

The muscle building properties of Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate are the same as Trenbolone Acetate (Finaject or Finajet) except for the longer half-life.

Although it is very similar, this compound is NOT the same as Trenbolone Enanthate. The only difference in these compounds is the esters (see ester definitions below), which all act almost identically (long lasting esters).

http://www.ironlife.com/mag/issue12/faces.shtml

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    I just moved back from Europe and I have been using parabolon for years and it rocks. It blows away standard tren and if you can get it here that is awesome. I never had any parabolons that were fake. I cant speak for what may be here but if they are coming over from Europe then you have a VERY high probability they are good to go

Thread Information