txmsl is offline New Member

QV Enantat 250/10ml, bad batch?

I just had started QV Enantat 250.....did 3- 1/2cc doses in one week. (1.5cc for the week) Really felt like crap for 4-5 days after the third dose. I was curious if anyone had any of this from lot QVE 024 /exp. 06-2007? I did not find this on the website. The characteristics of the bottle include: 1. ink smeared on label when i rubbed it with my wet thumb. 2. The holagram was there and left diamonds when peeled off. 3. The cap was just the metal top that covered only the rubber part, NOT the dime size plastic pop off disc thats shown in the website. 4. the lot# and exp date were printed in black lettering different from the label printing.

Anyone think this is real and maybe I just took too much? (I did have a raise in BP, have felt a little more horny, but have had a general malaise for several days) Perhaps its real but contaminted? Any feedback greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    post a pic in the picture forum. did i read it correctly...u didn't see the batch number on the qv website?

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    sounds fake to me...if u cant find it on the site and the label smeared..my qv always comes vaccum selaed in the box...yours sounds tampered

QV Enantat250

Quote Originally Posted by soo2bhuge
    post a pic in the picture forum. did i read it correctly...u didn't see the batch number on the qv website?
    No the lot # and exp date were NOT on the website (which was last updated on Feb 22.)

peump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by txmsl
    3. The cap was just the metal top that covered only the rubber part, NOT the dime size plastic pop off disc thats shown in the website.
    this would make me very paranoid. i've never seen a qv bottle topped like you say yours is.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i have never heard of QV not having a plastic flip off top.

triceptor is offline New Member
    Hey bro, my QV has always had a plastic top, but i too got sort of sick from QV once, this sounds wierd, but the best way to check is smellig it, QV test E has a distinct smell, good luck bro.

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    i have got qv enanthate without the box or green cap and it was real but i didnt get it in the box either. the lot # should be stamped on not printed like the rest of the lettering. are the corners on the label rounded or squared? post a picture of it so we have a better idea of what it looks like

Quote Originally Posted by shrunkennutz116
    i have got qv enanthate without the box or green cap and it was real but i didnt get it in the box either. the lot # should be stamped on not printed like the rest of the lettering. are the corners on the label rounded or squared? post a picture of it so we have a better idea of what it looks like
    The label had rounded corners and seemed to peel off more easily than it should.
    The lot and exp date were stamped on in black competer type text lettering.

Quote Originally Posted by triceptor
    Hey bro, my QV has always had a plastic top, but i too got sort of sick from QV once, this sounds wierd, but the best way to check is smellig it, QV test E has a distinct smell, good luck bro.
    I took a few drops and put it in my palm and smelled it...and it definately had a distinct odor to it...i even tasted it...but not having any reference to compare it to....i couldnt tell anything. It did disperse on water when i dropped it into a glass of water (if that really means anything)..thanks for the reply bro

Mutant is offline Banned
    Like I wrote when you orgininally asked the question on that other post...it flat out seems tampered with! The cap on teh QV Enantat bottle is green and plastic. QV does not make metal caps. One way to tell if its even test in your bottle (which I doubt it is) would be to drop some in your mouth and see if it numbs your tongue.

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    when he says it has a metal cap i think he is refering to what seals the oil with the rubber piece u stick the pin in. it the lot # is stamped on and has rounded corners it sounds good but if it didnt come in a box then it could be tampered with but doesnt mean its not real. i have recieved gear along with many people i kno without a box or a cap and it was real. post a pic

Thread Information