quaker48 is offline Associate Member

Information please???

okay in May i plan to start cutting up and drying to drop body fat for summer. for my diet im going to use the "how to cut " thread in the diet stickey forum. For cardio i will being doing a 20 min hitt routine which is brutal. My main concern is loosing muscle and strength, So my question is if i did 500mg a week of enth. for 10 weeks will this help me maintain most of my muscle and strength that i worked to put on during while bulking the winter.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quaker48
    okay in May i plan to start cutting up and drying to drop body fat for summer. for my diet im going to use the "how to cut " thread in the diet stickey forum. For cardio i will being doing a 20 min hitt routine which is brutal. My main concern is loosing muscle and strength, So my question is if i did 500mg a week of enth. for 10 weeks will this help me maintain most of my muscle and strength that i worked to put on during bulking the winter.
    Sure it will, you will bloat up though, so you wont see all your results untill a while after the cycle is over.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    yes it will and if you use anti e's, you can keep the bloat to a minimum.

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    Yes Test E will ensure you keep your gains but if you really want to cut up, test prop, winny and tren are unstoppable. Look at some of the cycles for those of us who compete and you will see a lot of similarities. If you decide to stick with test e for availability or something remember to cut it out at least 4 weeks prior to the end of your cycle.

Thread Information