colinw is offline Junior Member

another dnp thread

so this is what i have been doing and thinking,

400mg of dnp a day. I have been doing for a week now and im gonna stop in like another week. I used to drop a few lbs before cancun. First of all im not in the best of shape probably 210 @ 19%(need some work) When i get back im thinking of getting on another cycle. Gonna run some prop/eq/liquid winnie. Now here is my question, do you think that i should continue to run the dnp while on or wait till i get off? If i can up my muslce mass then loosing fat should be a lil easier. I have heard many people say run dnp on and run dnp off. do you think the increase in muscle mass then running dnp when off would be better for fat loss or can i still burn fat while trying to increase muscle mass?

Colin

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by colinw
    so this is what i have been doing and thinking,

400mg of dnp a day. I have been doing for a week now and im gonna stop in like another week. I used to drop a few lbs before cancun. First of all im not in the best of shape probably 210 @ 19%(need some work) When i get back im thinking of getting on another cycle. Gonna run some prop/eq/liquid winnie. Now here is my question, do you think that i should continue to run the dnp while on or wait till i get off? If i can up my muslce mass then loosing fat should be a lil easier. I have heard many people say run dnp on and run dnp off. do you think the increase in muscle mass then running dnp when off would be better for fat loss or can i still burn fat while trying to increase muscle mass?

Colin

Good luck man and be safe How's your diet on the DNP? How much weight have u dropped so far? keep us posted on how everything goes

well i ran it last week for 6 days and stoped on friday night cause i was going to the g/fs house and i had been sleeping in pools of sweat nights before. At that time i was down 4lbs. I have not really been paying to much attention to the weight this time but diet is good. Im just wondering if its true the more muscle mass the easier it is to lose fat? and would anabolics and dnp be a good combo

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    The nicest way I can say this is to use DNP is crazy. It is unnecessary and full of risk that has a horrible outcome if things go wrong. You can do a proper diet and use the right gear for a diet and get the same or better results without risking killing yourself. Do what you want but I hope you reconsider.

rontg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cut260
    The nicest way I can say this is to use DNP is crazy. It is unnecessary and full of risk that has a horrible outcome if things go wrong. You can do a proper diet and use the right gear for a diet and get the same or better results without risking killing yourself. Do what you want but I hope you reconsider.
    he's already doing the dnp if you have something you would like to share about the bad sides of dnp make another thread i'm sick of everyones dnp threads gettin replies like this!!!!

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    Then stop doing something stupid like using DNP . What is more stupid the cause or the reaction. Hows this for a good reason. TONS OF PEOLE DIE USING IT. Do you want to die for DNP when its not necessary. Grow up

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rontg
    he's already doing the dnp if you have something you would like to share about the bad sides of dnp make another thread i'm sick of everyones dnp threads gettin replies like this!!!!
    dude, a reply like this is totaly uncalled for. he aske for an opinion and
    cut260 gave it to him. no need to be an ass. and also cut260 is right.
    I like dnp but it is dangerous stuff. as for the original question: I would
    hold off on useing any gear. 19%bf is kinda high and useing gear could be hard on the heart. diet and cardio can melt it off if you want to put in the effort. have a look in the diet and training forum. and do lots of research before you dive into a cycle

Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    dude, a reply like this is totaly uncalled for. he aske for an opinion and
    cut260 gave it to him. no need to be an ass. and also cut260 is right.
    I like dnp but it is dangerous stuff. as for the original question: I would
    hold off on useing any gear. 19%bf is kinda high and useing gear could be hard on the heart. diet and cardio can melt it off if you want to put in the effort. have a look in the diet and training forum. and do lots of research before you dive into a cycle
    He DID NOT ask for an opinion about wheather DNP is good or bad for you, He asked about his cycle of DNP. I wasn't tryin to be an ass either bro, I would hope that anyone that is considering dnp would have done the research and knows the negative side effects. Again, was not trying to be an ass.

Quote Originally Posted by cut260
    Then stop doing something stupid like using DNP. What is more stupid the cause or the reaction. Hows this for a good reason. TONS OF PEOLE DIE USING IT. Do you want to die for DNP when its not necessary. Grow up
    People may think your stupid for using gear (if you are). The tons of people that die from using it are 1. Uneducated about it. 2. Recdrugs were found around them. 3. Were incredibly drunk and dehydrated. I appriciate the concern you have for people using DNP but also understand that thats what a big thing about this board is, being able to discuss things like that. It just that these "Don't do dnp its bad for you" posts are annoying. I apologize if i offended you, that was not my intent and I will leave it at this, because having an "internet fight" is lame.

well i know the sides of dnp and its obvious i have made up my mind. I too am a little upset with the replies on how bad it is. I do appreciate the concern but like rontg i was asking about my cycle. i am dieting now and what not and i usually loose weight easily. On a positive note i have quit drinking. I would not also plan on running a cycle till i drop another 10-15lbs. This is probably about a month away cause i will keep running dnp. and with that being dangerous i have been trying to take very good care of my diet. Drinking lots and lots of water to keep me cooled down a lil. If anyone has any other adive on me running my dnp cycle with anabolics please post.

Colin

Thread Information