JUICEMONKEY2005 is offline Associate Member

how much cardio while on???

im startin my cycle a week from monday....
    test cyp 500mgs wks 1-10
    tren 75-100mgs ed wks 1-6
    winny 50mgs ed wks 7-12.....im 6-5 245 wit 10.8%bf and this is my 3 real cycle....what do u guys think about cardio...im tryin to put on about 7-8 pounds of good lean muscle...how much do u guys do and recommend????thanks

saluu is offline Banned
    well if your bulking i would say 30 min . If cutting 45min . i hate it when people on this board say don't do cardio when bulking you won't gain nothing studies show that even at 30 min to 45min of cardio everyday you don;t burn muscle if your protein intake is good. REmember not all the calories you eat turn into muscle too control the fat do cardio. the extra calories that arent consumed get stored as fat so do cardio while bulking or cutting just dont go overboard like 1 or 2 hrs that is when you start burning muscle folks. saluu steroids is my game and saluu is my name.

I think if your cutting then you would still want to keep the cardio up. Think about it, when your rocking gear muscle is maintained so much easier, cardio will only shred you up that much more at probably close to the weight you'd be at without it, I know thats how it is for me.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JUICEMONKEY2005
    im startin my cycle a week from monday....
    test cyp 500mgs wks 1-10
    tren 75-100mgs ed wks 1-6
    winny 50mgs ed wks 7-12.....im 6-5 245 wit 10.8%bf and this is my 3 real cycle....what do u guys think about cardio...im tryin to put on about 7-8 pounds of good lean muscle...how much do u guys do and recommend????thanks
    Your using tren and test, You can do all the cardio you want and still gain 7-8lbs lean muscle in that amount of time.

AnaboliKboy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    well if your bulking i would say 30 min . If cutting 45min . i hate it when people on this board say don't do cardio when bulking you won't gain nothing studies show that even at 30 min to 45min of cardio everyday you don;t burn muscle if your protein intake is good. REmember not all the calories you eat turn into muscle too control the fat do cardio. the extra calories that arent consumed get stored as fat so do cardio while bulking or cutting just dont go overboard like 1 or 2 hrs that is when you start burning muscle folks. saluu steroids is my game and saluu is my name.

bump

I do anywhere from 1.5 hours to 6+ hours of Cardio every week (depending on what part of my season I'm in, and what I need to focus on).

toolman is offline Banned
    Not doing cardio, even while on cycle is crazy. AAS usually raises BP and keeping the cardio regular can keep that in check.

Thread Information