sunnyneedle is offline Junior Member

guide my friend.....

hi guys......my friend is saying that he takes sustenon 250......he want to know which othere steroid is good with it.......?...espacially injecting once..

He takes sustenon-250 after 5 days of last injection.....

gixxer600 is offline Member
    Test Enth in my opinion

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    I dont think there is anything much better than Test E. Sustanon is not bad but definitely over rated. The 4 esters really cause an uneven release into the body whereas Test E provides a sustained release over time. Dbols also work good with Sust and Test E.

zuke is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyneedle
    hi guys......my friend is saying that he takes sustenon 250......he want to know which othere steroid is good with it.......?...espacially injecting once..

He takes sustenon-250 after 5 days of last injection.....
    i'm a little confused here... do you mean that he started the sus five days after finishing a cycle, or that he injects sus every five days?

Quote Originally Posted by zuke
    i'm a little confused here... do you mean that he started the sus five days after finishing a cycle, or that he injects sus every five days?

it is his first time ever.......he takes one shot of sust 250 in 5 days....now i think he started to take 2 shots in 5 days.......but he wants to add one more steroids to gain more......so he asked me to find out, i told him i no a site where people help each other...........

thanx people for reply........i will definitly tell him to use test E or Dbols with sust 250.

will it be good for him to take 2 shots of sust and 1 shot of Testosterone enanthate ?

gonnagetBIG is offline Junior Member
    Sustanon should be shot every 3rd day minimum. I you want to add something to that for mass I would go with deca . Your friend needs to do a lot more research in my opinion though. What about PCT?

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    I would tell your friend to do some more research. If i was him i would be doing Sust every other day at least if not everyday.

seanw is offline Banned
    it is his first time ever.......he takes one shot of sust 250 in 5 days....now i think he started to take 2 shots in 5 days.......but he wants to add one more steroids to gain more......so he asked me to find out, i told him i no a site where people help each other...........

thanx people for reply........i will definitly tell him to use test E or Dbols with sust 250.
    Bro you are NOT being told to do sust and Test E together. The guys are saying one or the other but definitly NOT both. How far into the cycle is he

jkour211 is offline Banned
    [dont think there is anything much better than Test E. Sustanon is not bad but definitely over rated. The 4 esters really cause an uneven release into the body whereas Test E provides a sustained release over time. Dbols also work good with Sust and Test E] AGREED

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jkour211
    [dont think there is anything much better than Test E. Sustanon is not bad but definitely over rated. The 4 esters really cause an uneven release into the body whereas Test E provides a sustained release over time. Dbols also work good with Sust and Test E] AGREED
    The problem with using only one ester is that your reciptors will saturate. It's much better to get 500mg per week split evenly over 4 different esters than 500mg per week of only one ester.

Don't add test enanthate to this cycle. The real question is how long has he been on and how long will this cycle last. If he has less than 8 weeks left I'd suggest some anadrol or d-bol. anadrol 1 tab a day for 6 weeks, or d-bol @ 6 tabs a day for 6 weeks. Next time do the reasearch and have all the gear up front before you start.

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Bro you are NOT being told to do sust and Test E together. The guys are saying one or the other but definitly NOT both. How far into the cycle is he
    he is using sust 250...like almost 4 or 5 weeks.....

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    he is using sust 250...like almost 4 or 5 weeks.....

Like everyone is saying, he is shooting it all wrong. If he doesn't like to shoot, then he should quit the Sust and go with Test Enan or Cyp. He also should educate himself rather than having you do it. He needs a lot more knowledge..

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    does your friend have a PCT planned? Otherwise he will lose whatever he gains and have no sex life b/c his natural testosterone is surpressed

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    does your friend have a PCT planned? Otherwise he will lose whatever he gains and have no sex life b/c his natural testosterone is surpressed
    What u mean by PCT?........u seriuos about lossing sex live?...... .........he is so dump that he started to use without asking anyone....

But after using sust.,.......he is getting big..
    Last edited by sunnyneedle; 03-04-2005 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Like everyone is saying, he is shooting it all wrong. If he doesn't like to shoot, then he should quit the Sust and go with Test Enan or Cyp. He also should educate himself rather than having you do it. He needs a lot more knowledge..
    how should he shoot then?........

you best tell your friend to get on here on do some major research quickly. Any time you take steroids , your body will shut down its natural testosterone production quickly. Upon completion of a cycle, you take clomid and/or nolva to help kickstart its natural production. If you dont, the low test levels will cause you to lose you gains and you will have no libido. There's a lot more to taking steroids than just poking yourself with a needle!!

Tell your friend to join this forum and get more knowledge about A/s for next time .if not maybe his tits will be geting pretty big &might need a training bra

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    you best tell your friend to get on here on do some major research quickly. Any time you take steroids, your body will shut down its natural testosterone production quickly. Upon completion of a cycle, you take clomid and/or nolva to help kickstart its natural production. If you dont, the low test levels will cause you to lose you gains and you will have no libido. There's a lot more to taking steroids than just poking yourself with a needle!!
    i will tell him to take clomid and/or nolva after the cycle........

theres more to it than just taking too. You need to know when to start, how much to take, for how long, etc..This is some serious **** you put into your body, if you dont do it correctly you can seriously mess yourself up

since he already started to take sust..........whats ur idea how long should he go for it?........

i am on the phone with him,,,,,,, he is saying how should he take Clomid after the cycle?.......1, 2 , or 3 tab?.............

is your friend really u?

noooooo

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    i am on the phone with him,,,,,,, he is saying how should he take Clomid after the cycle?.......1, 2 , or 3 tab?.............
    Depends on the strength of each tab... yall got dat common sense?

^ ok i got it....

any idea how much it costs?.......lolz

www.ar-r.com

clomiphene citrate

By The Way -

Sustanon 250 should be shot every other day to maintain somewhat constant blood levels.

^ oh ok.........i will tell him to shoot sust everyu other say aand take clomid at the end of the cycle.........after finishing first cycle, whats good time to start the next cycle?

^ oh ok.........i will tell him to shoot sust everyu other say aand take clomid at the end of the cycle.........after finishing first cycle, whats good time to start the next cycle?
    All of your questions could have been easily answered using the search button. There are educational threads at the top of this forum as well.

man i can't find the tread which i want ......

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    LMFAO!!!!!

Thanks for the great thread, bro!!

time on = time off

Thread Information