franklin is offline Junior Member

Deltoid Injections

I've already checked out the SpotInjections Deltoid page , but could someone please explain to me in words wexactly here and how to find the precise spot for shoulder injections?

Many Thanks,
    Fr.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I don't know how to explain it any better than those pictures, I don't know exactly what you mean, they show exactly where to inject. Right in your side delts, kind of hard to miss unless you have extremely undeveloped shoulders.

needle is offline Senior Member
    If u look carefully at the pic u can figure it out! Uhh From the corner of your arm pit till you hit the center of your arm, thats where I take my shot.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Like i said, you can't really describe it any better than the detailed pictures. I'm not sure what you're looking for to be honest.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    it really dosnt matter that much. i shoot in my rear delts one day then closer to the front the next. there isnt one exact spot where you have to shoot it. as long as it goes deep into the muscle your fine.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I agree, I shoot all heads of the deltoids, however I believe he was asking direction for those pictured on the site.

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    I tend to just stick to my butt when it comes to injections cos in the delts it hurts like hell. I done mine last year and got my bro to do it. Man it made such a crunch sound, but i think he dont it to hard

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    The guy who taught me to inject said to put 2 fingertips at the top of your shoulder, and inject it right under where the 2nd one is.

Shoulder indections hurt. I was scared i had absesses after every one it hurt so much, and you can really see the bulge from the oil getting deposited in the fibers. Almost like synthol,lol. I was wrestling and stuff during that cycle and I would role on top of it and i felt like crying.
    Strange though, it doesnt hurt during the intense muscle contractons of shoulder presses, except for getting positioned, but o don't feel it hampered my contraction, even though it hurt to raise my arm with no weight.

Just try to get it in the center. But if i could do it over agian, id take it in the butt.

BDTR is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    But if i could do it over agian, id take it in the butt.

franklin is offline Junior Member
    I had asked the same question in re quad injections because I think I'm just not a very visual person. I thought the answer I got was great -- outer quad about 50-60% up the leg from the knee, flex and straighten your leg to find the spot, then relax.

I get that I should be injecting near the bottom of the medial delt, but I'm just deathly afraid I'll hit a vein or a nerve ...

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    I love shooting in the delt if your having trouble finding a good spot you can raise your arms like your doing a side lateral raise. Then put your finger on your mid delt and slowly briong your arm back down with your finger still on there and that should work for ya.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Delts are the best place in my opinion...rarely hurt for me....just a bleeder now and then

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    What size pinz do you guys use for delts? I have only done delts once w/22g 1 1/2 and it hurt like a mo fo latter on. I was thinking of trying to use 25g @ 1"

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    =

Just try to get it in the center. But if i could do it over agian, id take it in the butt.
    i thought i misread this like 10 times...

Thread Information