jgg1221 is offline Member

fake animal power prop?

ok i got some animal power propionate

the bottle looks pretty legit from what ive seen as for pics on the animal power website

the batch numbers also match up as well

ive been doing 100mg eod for about 2 weeks so far and ive felt a few pumps but havent really seen an increase in strength.... the other day i kicked it up to 150mg/eod and will be switching to 75mg/ed once i get the pins i ordered in the mail (just saving pins for the time being)

another interesting the is on the hologram sticker, theres a little thin sticky that peeled off when i pulled it, that revealed micro-impressions that are octogon (or maybe hexagon, not sure) shaped, that are throughout the hologram sticker. it almost looks like a honecomb

my source seems to be pretty good and i heard about through a reliable person but im still curious as to what to expect

this is the first time using test for me so im sort of wondering if it may take a while to notice a really powerful increase in strength

im just wondering what you guys think of it

bubbaboy is offline New Member
    give it 2 cmore weeks. at that dose you should be a walking erection and strong as hell. since this is your 1st test run. good luck.

Served is offline Associate Member
    give it more time bro. Doing eod injects for a few weeks is only a hand full of injects anyway. The hologram situation shouldn't be a concern, sounds like it is ok imo. Plus animal power is fairly new anyway

Served is offline Associate Member
    whats your cycle history bro??

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbaboy
    give it 2 cmore weeks. at that dose you should be a walking erection and strong as hell. since this is your 1st test run. good luck.
    what are you talking about?! prop only takes a few days to a week to kick in.

it is short estered.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    the only way to tell if it's fake is to post a pic up for us.

Thread Information