rainjack is offline Junior Member

Test Prop and Tren - Help

I need some dosing help with my first cycle. I'm going to be doing test prop and tren . How heavy should I dose?

I'm 5'10" 206lbs, at about 12% BF. Originally, I was thinking doing 100mg Test ed, and 50mg Tren ed, or doubling the dosage and sticking myself eod instead of ed.

But the more I read, the more I see the dosing amounts scattered all over the place, anywhere from 50mg prop eod to 100mg ed. Same for the tren, although I've never seen any cycles that had more than 75mg ed.

I don't want to go too light, but at the same time I don't want to waste any by doing too much.

Thanks.

peump is offline Senior Member
    i don't think that test and tren are an ideal first cycle but

75mg prop ed and 50mg tren ed would most likely be sufficient.
    why don't you try 500mg test-e for 10 weeks??

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    I second peump. If you are running your first cycle then there really isnt a better choice than test e and test prop if you really want to stack something with it. the 500mg suggestion is perfect as well.

I have no dealer. I live in the armpit of cattle country so there is no real chance that I can find a dealer. The only stuff I can get is that which I can make myself - test prop and tren .

I've had someone else tell me that this is a tough first cycle, but wouldn't elaborate. Is it the tren? Or is it the ed injections?

Thanks for the input.

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    test e is awesome IMO. Yeah, tren is something you'd want to experience maybe after a few cycles that you understand your body reacting to gear. i'm actually gonna start my tren/prop cycle memorial day weekend.

Let's say that all of the longer acting test's are off the table. Would prop only for 8-10 weeks provide decent gains?

never tried it but i dont see why it shouldnt... I mean it is test...although its alot of shots

Why is tren a bad choice for a first cycle? I'm not trying to be an a_s_s. Everything I've read about it says that tren is money. Sides aren't much different than test, and if it is as good as they say, why do you say that it's not for first timers?

ADZZ is offline Junior Member
    Im currently doing prop at 75mg ed. so far gained 5.5kg in three and a half weeks. Its great stuff if you can handle ed injections.

lousygenes is offline Junior Member
    Rainjack, welcome to the best roid BB that I have found. I can envision the armpit that you currently live in; been to Del Rio?

As far as tren goes, I've used it starting around my third cycle. Keep in mind that everyone is effected a bit differently with roids. For me, the biggest side was extremely hot and sweaty ballz.
    Tren is not considered a 'starter' roid. Have you considered just going with the prop for your first cycle? This will give you a good baseline to work from. Then add tren.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rainjack
    Why is tren a bad choice for a first cycle? I'm not trying to be an a_s_s. Everything I've read about it says that tren is money. Sides aren't much different than test, and if it is as good as they say, why do you say that it's not for first timers?
    Because tren is unlike any aas for many. Tren is very powerful and not recommended for a first cycle. A first cycle should be test E as recommended. It will not require daily injections AND it will let you know how it feels. On test, I get slightly more aggressive, but easy to control...internally. Only the Aholes act out on it. On tren, which I never tried until my 3rd or 4th cycle, is test times 10 for me as far as the shortness of patience factor goes. Also, you will not know which compound is giving you sides if they develop. Take it safe and start intelligently. Go with test E on your first cycle. COme cycle 3, you will be ready to try tren and you will be able to identify what each compound does to you as you will have already had experience with the others.

See - this is where a wise man will take note of all the great advice that has been given, make the smart choice, and drop the tren .

Right about now is when I really wished I was a wise man.

See - this is where a wise man will take note of all the great advice that has been given, make the smart choice, and drop the tren .

Right about now is when I really wished I was a wise man.
    what are your stats bro...age, lifting experience?

I just turned 40. I'm 5'10", 206, at about 12% BF. I've been lifting on and off since highschool, but really hard for the last 2 years, gaining 20 pounds of muscle and losing 26 pounds of fat.

zuke is offline Member
    i did tren on my first cycle.... of course, i was uneducated and did a tren only cycle. i got some great gains even tho my crank was limp for a while

ouch....

I just turned 40. I'm 5'10", 206, at about 12% BF. I've been lifting on and off since highschool, but really hard for the last 2 years, gaining 20 pounds of muscle and losing 26 pounds of fat.
    OK, we are the same age. Wisdom is supposed to come with that. Trust me, go with a test E only cycle. You have plenty of time to play the game and use gear. Take it slow and run a test only cycle. If you want to run prop, great as it is my favorite, but for a first cycle, EOD or ED injections can be overwhelming. Take it from another old guy and leave impatience to the young. Tren can and should wait until after your first cycle. If you do run test only, prepare to have spontanious hard ons and the sexual appetite of a 17 year old. Even your ugly neighbors start looking cute!

Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member
    didnt read all the posts but i would recommend

week 1-8 or 1-10 tren 75mg ed
    week 1-10 or 1-12 prop 100mg ed

you should be happy with that.. i just ran this cycle im on week 10 right now.

sooner45 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Reversal
    didnt read all the posts but i would recommend

week 1-8 or 1-10 tren 75mg ed
    week 1-10 or 1-12 prop 100mg ed

you should be happy with that.. i just ran this cycle im on week 10 right now.
    Why make reccomendations without knowing all the info???

i have studied extensively the cycle i am on

i just said i didnt read every post on this specific post.. therefore not sure if someone posted that same information.. i just thought i would help him out

sooner45 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Reversal
    i have studied extensively the cycle i am on

i just said i didnt read every post on this specific post.. therefore not sure if someone posted that same information.. i just thought i would help him out
    All good Bro!

by the way.. if the person doing this cycle read my post.. i didnt post the anti e's and pct.. which i hope you know or done your research

i do 1/2cc of tamox a day from AR-R and 1/2 cc letro i may hit once or twice a week just to prevent any gyno, im not gyno prone so i dont really take it to much.

letro
    clomid
    tamox for your PCT

can even lay some HCG in there if u can get it. but keep it low so you dont cause aeromitizing in your body... like 250ui i believe like 2 or 3 times a week just to keep your nutz in check..

I was mainly questioning the dosages. My anti-E and PCT is in place. But thanks for the info.

1Leader is offline Associate Member
    I would say ok IMO they are both fast acting and if bad sides show you can stop quickly and be alright , and if sides are not bad gains should be awesome for that cycle , like everyone knows 1st cycle is the best.

leanandmean is offline New Member
    my first cycle was test only cyp 400mg EW mabye add some DBOL tren is not for a newbie

Rain jack have you done any ph cycles?

Yes - I've done 3 cycles of Mag-10 (biotest's 4-AD-EC/A1-E combo), and one cycle of 4-AD-EC over the last two years.

IMO Do it , you got some exper. with cycles , I mean if you are going to be prone to the sides you would have had signs doing the ph cycles.

Thread Information