Thread: Legit Tabs???

BISON68 is offline Junior Member

Legit Tabs???

Can anyone inform me about the amount of mg Winny Tabs come in that are Legit? are 50mg Legit? How about 10mg? And what Companys make these in these amounts? i am in the process of making a few purchases, i am about to start my 3rd cycle and i have never used Winny Tabs before? Could you help me out here? THX

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    allright bro. first off welcome to the board, second...there is such thing as a 50mg winny tab. i've purchased and used them. they are bright blue. there are also 10mg and 5mg i beleive... so each of those do exist. as far as companys...like i said, ip is ip and dosages vary but i know BD and QV make winny tabs at 5 or 10mg. hope i helped...

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    BD also makes a 50mg winny, and there are also 2mg winny's out there. There are lots of win tabs so you would have to be alot more specific. Goto the steroid pictures on some boards and take a look at all the diff kinds of winny.

BISON68 is offline Junior Member
    Hey thanks alot fellas! how about 5mg Anavar Tabs from China, dont know specific company, but they are green and i have been all over the boards and have not came acrossed any green anavar tabs?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BISON68
    Hey thanks alot fellas! how about 5mg Anavar Tabs from China, dont know specific company, but they are green and i have been all over the boards and have not came acrossed any green anavar tabs?
    That sonunds like winny to me. I wouldnt waste the money, lots of people try to pass of winny as anavar .

Thread Information