DAS FREAK is offline Junior Member

If Anyone Knows???

What Would Happen If I Test.e. For 8 Weeks At 500mg's A Week,
    {supposed To Be 12} And Just Quit Cold Turkey ? Would That Permenatly **** My Natural Test. Production Up?? "kind-of Worried"
    Cause I Was Shooting Blanks Last Night As I Had Gone To The G/f.
    Someone Tell Me Specifially What Will Happen And What If I Continue To Do Cycles And Not A Pct?????thanks Alot........

Mutant is offline Banned
    You would lose most of your muscle gains, and your hormone levels would be suppressed for months! Gyno might also turn into a big problem. Bad idea.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    You will turn into a little girrrl.

Mutant is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    You will turn into a little girrrl.
    Very well put!

Your Estrogen levels will end up higher than your Test levels, which will give you feminization effects.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutant
    Very well put!

Your Estrogen levels will end up higher than your Test levels, which will give you feminization effects.
    No your body will balance itself out before these levels are to extreme. The pituitary gland will realize that the estrogen levels are to high for the test levels and it will send signals to the testes to start producing again. It is very stupid to wait for this to happen naturally as it may take longer than a month and in that time your gains will be lost because your bodys set point will never be established and without the test there to maintain that level it will all be gone. I could go on for hours on the actual effects of this but I won't bore you.

Mutant is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    No your body will balance itself out before these levels are to extreme. The pituitary gland will realize that the estrogen levels are to high for the test levels and it will send signals to the testes to start producing again. It is very stupid to wait for this to happen naturally as it may take longer than a month and in that time your gains will be lost because your bodys set point will never be established and without the test there to maintain that level it will all be gone. I could go on for hours on the actual effects of this but I won't bore you.
    That is what I meant, I need to rephrase better next time. Thanks

Dam

I Shouldn't Asked In The First Place, Now I Feel Great!!i Don't Kno **** About Pct!in Have Pretty Mature Developed Pecs So God Forbid I Aquire Gyno,plus I Have Been Doing This {no Pct} For A While And Havn't Suffered From Bitch Tits Or Anything Yet Thank God!plus If I Train Them Hard Anyway I Dont Have A Chance To Produce Gyno Right? Thanks........

Dam

Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    I SEE EXACTLY WHAT YOUR SAYING YEAHH, THAT IS TRUE BUT FOR THE MOST-PART I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR A WHILE AND NO SIDES....
    THANK GOD........

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DAS FREAK
    I Shouldn't Asked In The First Place, Now I Feel Great!!i Don't Kno **** About Pct!in Have Pretty Mature Developed Pecs So God Forbid I Aquire Gyno,plus I Have Been Doing This {no Pct} For A While And Havn't Suffered From Bitch Tits Or Anything Yet Thank God!plus If I Train Them Hard Anyway I Dont Have A Chance To Produce Gyno Right? Thanks........
    Wow, that is ignorant. Why did you even ask this question then.

Mutant is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DAS FREAK
    Are you drunk? I don't know how to take this or how it is meant. But to answer the gyno question, yes you can produce gyno even from training right. It doesnt have to do with muscle, it has to do with female breast tissue developing under the nipple area. Many of the members here have it, some worse than others. Many pro bodybuilders get gyno surgery because they developed it as well.

Thread Information