RAM2500 is offline Member

Trenbolone Acetate ED or can you EOD

Starting a cycle that includes Trenbolone Acetate, can I do 125mg Monday Wednesday and Friday or is it mandatory to do it ED 50md daily. So many shots for 10 weeks.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    For me I can beat most of the sides from tren by taking it ED. This helps maintain an even and constant level in your body. When I go EOD the night sweats hit hard and I become more irritable.

BDTR is offline Retired
    M/W/F isnt even EOD.

Shoot it ED, keeps sides down and plasma levels stable.

RAM2500 is offline Member
    Is night sweats the only side you get?

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    no, but tren is known for it, you may still get other sides associated with other hormones.

1Leader is offline Associate Member
    eod is fine depending on how much the consintration is.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I use it eod

JohnnyB

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    EOD is ok if it is exactly EOD you do not want to skip and injection or be late for one if you are only shooting EOD. I personally shoot it ED when I'm on and 10 weeks may be a little long for a first time tren user.

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    What other types of gear are you running besides Tren ?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    if you can get tren hex you can sot 2 times a week

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM2500
    Starting a cycle that includes Trenbolone Acetate, can I do 125mg Monday Wednesday and Friday or is it mandatory to do it ED 50md daily. So many shots for 10 weeks.
    wut r ur stats? cycle exp? also r u planing on running tren alone?

when i run tren eod i get sides but ed i barely get any.

penfold is offline Junior Member
    sorry about hijacking the thread but do you think 75mg of tren eod would be ok for a beginners dose or would you think 100mg eod would be better, im thinking of running it with 750mg of test and a gram of eq in my summer cycle?

cheers, pen

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by penfold
    sorry about hijacking the thread but do you think 75mg of tren eod would be ok for a beginners dose or would you think 100mg eod would be better, im thinking of running it with 750mg of test and a gram of eq in my summer cycle?

cheers, pen
    like said above doin it ed will keep the sides down

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    1 gram of EQ?!?!?! And 750mg of test ? I hope you are one big dude. Shoot either 100 or 125 tren eod.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i did ed injects 75mg for 10 wks and hardly noticed any of the infamous side effects. just more irritable than normal and sweatin alot during the day.

arxg is offline Junior Member
    depends on your routine probaly ED scientifcally is best but for some they can;t be assed to jab everyday so EOD is done

gains difference ED or EOD probaly won;t notice it all

greekboy is offline Junior Member
    I'm bout to start a cycle that consists of tren 75 and winny 50. Doin 150 mg of tren the first four weeks then up to 225 mg the last four weeks. the winny stays at 150 mg/week the whole time. What would be the best way to do this? How bad can i expect the sides to be. This tren makes me nervous.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by greekboy
    I'm bout to start a cycle that consists of tren 75 and winny 50. Doin 150 mg of tren the first four weeks then up to 225 mg the last four weeks. the winny stays at 150 mg/week the whole time. What would be the best way to do this? How bad can i expect the sides to be. This tren makes me nervous.
    i hope you have test in this cycle!

Why is test so important for this cycle?

needle is offline Senior Member
    Cuz tren shuts u down hard!! Whats the kick in date for Tren A?

Abolic250 is offline New Member
    could i put my prop, tren in the same syriange

needle is offline Senior Member
    Ya u can put them in the same poke.

So if i added some test prop to my tren and winny i would be straight. I've got a month of clomid i'm thinking to add some nolvadex from the beginning of the cycle then possibly getting another month of clomids. The clomids i get are 50 mg tabs i take two a day. They last me thirty days.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    No point in taking clomid while you are on cycle. It is used for PCT. Nolva is used 10mg ED while on.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    No point in taking clomid while you are on cycle. It is used for PCT. Nolva is used 10mg ED while on.
    from what i've read clomid can be used in place of nolva, but i think it would be a little pricey not too sure though

Alright so from what i have read on here as far as this type of cycle. I'm gonna add test prop to it. Not sure how much. And most opinions would say take nolva through week 8 (which is the end of my cycle.) Then start my clomids ton week 9?

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    from what i've read clomid can be used in place of nolva, but i think it would be a little pricey not too sure though
    Nolva is an anti-estrogen used to prevent bloating and gyno. Nolva is a test stimulator used to get your natural test levels up when your cycle is done. They are two completely different things.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by greekboy
    So if i added some test prop to my tren and winny i would be straight. I've got a month of clomid i'm thinking to add some nolvadex from the beginning of the cycle then possibly getting another month of clomids. The clomids i get are 50 mg tabs i take two a day. They last me thirty days.
    WTF
    Do you know what you are doing???

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    Nolva is an anti-estrogen used to prevent bloating and gyno. Nolva is a test stimulator used to get your natural test levels up when your cycle is done. They are two completely different things.
    sorry you're wrong.

Clomid:
    Clomid is a brand name for the drug clomiphene citrate. It is typically prescribed for women to aid in ovulation. In men, the application of Clomid causes an elevation of follicle stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone. As a result, natural testosterone production is also increased. This effect is obviously beneficial to the athlete, especially at the conclusion of a cycle when endogenous testosterone levels are subnormal. When an athlete discontinues the use of steroids , his testosterone levels will most likely be suppressed. If endogenous testosterone levels are not brought to normal, a dramatic loss in size and strength may occur. Clomid plays a crucial role in preventing this crash in athletic performance. Bodybuilders find that a daily intake of 50-100 mg of clomiphene citrate over a two week period will bring endogenous testosterone production back to an acceptable level.Clomid will gradually raise testosterone levels over its period of intake. Since an immediate boost in testosterone is often desirable, athlete will commonly use HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin ) for a couple of weeks, and the continue treatment with Clomid. Clomid is also effective as an anti-estrogen. Most athletes will suffer from an elevated estrogen level at the conclusion of a cycle. A high estrogen level combined with a low testosterone level puts an athlete in serious risk of developing gynocomastia. With the intake of Clomid, the athlete gets the dual effect of blocking out some of the effects of estrogen, while also increasing endogenous testosterone production. In relation to toxicity and side effects, Clomid is considered a fairly safe drug. Bodybuilders seldom experience any problems, but possible side effects include hot flashes and temporary blurred vision. Clomiphene citrate is widely available on the black market. Until recently, it was relatively easy to get through foreign mail order. However, since the DEA is playing an active role in pursuing mail-order operations catering to athletes, Clomid is becoming harder to obtain. Current prices are between - per 50 mg tab. Generics such as Clomiphene citrate by Anfarm in Greece are frequently seen on the black market and can be purchased for about $1 a tab.

taken from:Common Drug Profiles
    Last edited by flabbywussy; 03-08-2005 at 04:14 AM.

Thread Information