lift_it_4_you is offline New Member

Deca "cycle fix" question

This is my plan. I have in my possession a 10ml bottle of QV Deca 300. On the way is a 10ml bottle of QV test 250. I have taken a small dose of deca (150 mgs) for week 1 and week two I plan to do the same. Then I will start 9 weeks 300mgs (deca) and ???mgs test. How many mgs of test should I take per week (I only have a 10ml bottle of QV 250)? Ideally people would probably buy more test right? But since this is my first cycle and at the beginning I was considering deca only (until I found this site) I’m under the impression that some test is way better than no test, am I right? I need help on pct also but I might need to start a new thread for that. Thanks for the help bros.

BTW I wasn’t planning on taking deca with anything at the beginning. That is why I don’t have the test, I just ordered it after finding this site. I know, you should never start a cycle without all supplies and I messed up. Any help would be great

BDTR is offline Retired
    I guess with what you have.
    1-10 250mg of test/week
    1-10 300mg of deca per week
    You also need some nolva, order from our sponsors up top. 10mg a day
    then follow pheedno's pct plan, although to be honest i would just use nolva and clomid with this cycle and forgo the AI.

BTW, you wont get 10cc's out of each bottle, so more than likely your cycle will be about 9 weeks. Start pct after your last shot.

Just curious... Why not always take nolva and clomid during cycles? What exactly do they do?

diesel578 is offline Junior Member
    Isnt it better to run more test than deca ??

BDTR is offline Retired
    I always take nolva during cycles for estrogen related side effects as well as a favorable lipid panel. Clomid should be used post cycle to regain natural testosterone production, alongside nolva.

Quote Originally Posted by lift_it_4_you
    Just curious... Why not always take nolva and clomid during cycles? What exactly do they do?

BDTR is offline Retired
    For me, yes. However as long as their is exogenous testosterone being injected that is higher than what you'd produce normally you'll very likely not experience many libido problems. Deca is a different story for many though...

Ideally I'd have him run the test a bit higher.

Quote Originally Posted by diesel578
    Isnt it better to run more test than deca??

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I always take nolva during cycles for estrogen related side effects as well as a favorable lipid panel. Clomid should be used post cycle to regain natural testosterone production, alongside nolva.
    Just trying to understand... should i take 10mgs of nolva AND clomid throughout the whole cycle or just the nolva for the cycle and then both for ptc? How much clomid either way?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Just the nolva during the cycle, then nolva and clomid post cycle. Personally i'd follow this:

Pheedno's PCT minus the AI, as I really don't feel its needed.

AVAGO is offline Member
    Sorry to say this but you should have all information before commencing any cycle. PCT is not hard to figure out especially if you have this site as a wealth of information Deca on its own can stop ya old man from getting up when he needs to and so can bad PCT. IMO knowledge is power and you dont sound to knowledgefull/no reaserch. Id stop the cycle now before you do something else that you 'mess up' which will affect you for a very long time..............these aint fair rides here JMO.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Woops, didn't read that he already started, my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by AVAGO
    Sorry to say this but you should have all information before commencing any cycle. PCT is not hard to figure out especially if you have this site as a wealth of information Deca on its own can stop ya old man from getting up when he needs to and so can bad PCT. IMO knowledge is power and you dont sound to knowledgefull/no reaserch. Id stop the cycle now before you do something else that you 'mess up' which will affect you for a very long time..............these aint fair rides here JMO.
    IMO this site should be here to help people and I am here because I need help. I'm not claming to have done this cycle like a pro... i messed up. Thank you for you help

BDTR is offline Retired
    His advice was good lifeit4you, trust me.

I guess i'm biased on the subject. If you dont agree with what I am considering i respect that. I just want to know ways to fix the cycle instead of abort it.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Well I offered a suggestion, but even then It's still a very poor cycle. You can only work with what you have, and you don't have much, ya know?

AVAGO is offline Member
    Originally posted by Lift_it_for_you
    IMO this site should be here to help people and I am here because I need help. I'm not claming to have done this cycle like a pro... i messed up. Thank you for you help
    You are absolutely right there bro reaserch and find out what applies to you, we arnt ppls personal trainers on here. If B is giving you advice and its not working for you you SERIOUSLEY need to reconsider your cycle he knows his stuff !and is tryin to tell you but it appears to be falling on dead ears.
    My question now is why do you not want to stop a bad cycle ? Beats me Ya said youve messed up, the advice we give now could stop that doctors appointment were you say to him 'Ive messed up' !

Why is a weekly intake of deca 300mgs test 250 mgs and 10 mgs of nolva a bad cycle?

bump

slob is offline Member
    because u would be taking less test than deca .
    u might get libido problems. that's what they are trying to tell u.

Thread Information