Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member

What does equipoise do?

Does it get turned in to test? Is it a precursor? And if I'm adding EQ to test, is it mg per mg the same as test in some ways? Is it a strict additive affect? Or is it less affective? Basically... if I normally have up to 15mg of Test per day, and with AAS I have 500mg Test-E + 400mg EQ is that the effective equal to 900mg of test released over 7 days?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Increased RBC count.

It is less affective than testosterone and no 500 test and 400 EQ is not the same as 900mg of test.

diesel578 is offline Junior Member
    whats advantage/disadvantage of increase in RBC?

prrrrrrrecisly

So-Solid is offline Junior Member
    id`ve thought that an increase in rbc would mean more oxygen being carried to the muscles,thus enhancing endurance.Isnt that why it was originally given to racehorses?

In my case........eq does bugger all.Its ****!

What do you mean?? And why?

"EQ does bugger all. Its ****!

its just my own personal experience of eq.Im running it now at 800,been on it for 10 weeks so far and i can honestly say its rubbish.It might act differently on others,but i for one,wont be using it again.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I've notice a big increase in vascularity with EQ as well as joint pain relief. And about the 5th or 6th week there is a huge increase in hunger. I think those 3 reasons alone are reason enough to take it with Test!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    I like EQ, makes me veigny, hungry, and helps my joints and tendons. jmho

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Helps your joints? Man, EQ does the opposite for me. EQ is known to dry out the joints. It's not like deca in terms of lubing the joints.

EQ gives great vascularity, and nice muscle definition/hardess.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Helps your joints? Man, EQ does the opposite for me. EQ is known to dry out the joints. It's not like deca in terms of lubing the joints.

EQ gives great vascularity, and nice muscle definition/hardess.
    I know it works differently for different people but EQ is known to lub the joints and for myself works wonders.

To plan a cycle where the goal is to increase skeletal muscle mass/strength while at the same time increase joint/tendon/ligament strength, enough to keep up with the dramatic increase in skeletal muscle, you must choose drugs like Eq, Deca , Anavar , or Primo as the base of your cycle. Since drugs like eq, deca, anavar and primo will reduce endogenous, natural levels of test, these levels may be maintained with exogenous test. It is when exogenous testosterone is used > 200 mg/wk that collagen syn is inhibited.

Deca @ 3 mg/kg a week(about 270 mg/wk for a 200 lb male) will increase procollagen III levels by 270% by week 2. Procollagen III is a primary indicator used to determine the rate of collagen syn. As you can see, deca is a very good drug at giving you everything you want -- an increase in collagen syn, an increase in skeletal muscle, and increases in bone mass and density. The one thing it does not give you is wood

Primobolan , @ 5 mg/kg, will increase collagen synthesis by roughly 180% -- less than deca and equipoise but still substantial.

Equipoise @ 3 mg/kg will increase procollagen III by approximately 340% -- slightly better than deca.

Oxandrolone has over a hundred studies documenting its effectiveness at treating patients needing rapid increases in collagen syn to enhance healing.

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    Good reply Mark. I just wanted to add that not only is all of what he said correct the increase of appetite is dramatic. It will lube the joints even better than Deca in most cases. Last but not least EQ has almost no negative side effects and Deca unfortunately does, so it is more effective and safer. Easy choice

Dude, I am so happy to finally see some endorsement to my choices. Those are the motivators of why I am using it... not all of which you mentioned I knew, but what I did know of that group... low sides, increase in joint/tendon/ligament and increase in appetite were adequate for me to decide to include it. I personally have an issue with inadequate hunger to gain weight... Does it build much muscle? Like in a cycle of test-e at 500mg per week... what kind of benefit (in terms of lean muscle mass gained) will the EQ be responsible for? What is the typical range of my cycle for lean muscle increase? Is there a chance I will have (i'm taking tamoxafin) little if any water retention? Or will it be quite noticeable? I will be embarrassed by the water retention... I'm a slender guy, and it will be obvious... even tho I am 6-3.

Thanks for all the advice, as always... Mark/Cut, that is especially targeted at you two.

thanks again.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    are you fuking serious...you are sitting here asking what EQ does yet youve been injecting it for about a week

you need to stop your cycle, put down your **** needles and READ the EDUCATIONAL FORUM you have NO business doing a cycle. you make a new thread every 2-3 days asking more or less the same **** every day

ALL to hit your goal of a 15lb gain which you could do naturally if you knew how to diet right, which apparently you dont as youve posted your diet is **** becauase you have no appetite

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    are you fuking serious...you are sitting here asking what EQ does yet youve been injecting it for about a week

you need to stop your cycle, put down your **** needles and READ the EDUCATIONAL FORUM you have NO business doing a cycle. you make a new thread every 2-3 days asking more or less the same **** every day

ALL to hit your goal of a 15lb gain which you could do naturally if you knew how to diet right, which apparently you dont as youve posted your diet is **** becauase you have no appetite

hahahahahaha no sh*t huh..........

-Biggie

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    To plan a cycle where the goal is to increase skeletal muscle mass/strength while at the same time increase joint/tendon/ligament strength, enough to keep up with the dramatic increase in skeletal muscle, you must choose drugs like Eq, Deca , Anavar , or Primo as the base of your cycle. Since drugs like eq, deca, anavar and primo will reduce endogenous, natural levels of test, these levels may be maintained with exogenous test. It is when exogenous testosterone is used > 200 mg/wk that collagen syn is inhibited.

Deca @ 3 mg/kg a week(about 270 mg/wk for a 200 lb male) will increase procollagen III levels by 270% by week 2. Procollagen III is a primary indicator used to determine the rate of collagen syn. As you can see, deca is a very good drug at giving you everything you want -- an increase in collagen syn, an increase in skeletal muscle, and increases in bone mass and density. The one thing it does not give you is wood

Primobolan , @ 5 mg/kg, will increase collagen synthesis by roughly 180% -- less than deca and equipoise but still substantial.

Equipoise @ 3 mg/kg will increase procollagen III by approximately 340% -- slightly better than deca.

Oxandrolone has over a hundred studies documenting its effectiveness at treating patients needing rapid increases in collagen syn to enhance healing.

i hate to burst your bubble mate,but do you understand what youve just said?It might be respectful if you also give credit to the guy who posted it originally as well.

But,the above post isnt actually saying anything thats beneficial-(although it is quite informative.)
    Do you understand what procollagen 3 does bro?Its actually the main cause of brittle tendons and ligaments, and leads to tendon tears and damage when detected in high doses(as above).Increases in collagen 1+2 levels are what we are looking for,collagen 3 levels arent.

Credit to drab4,Mod at muscletalk.co.uk.

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    No need to worry about giving truman any info guys , if you look at his old posts hes has this explained to him many times. Anyone who has come across truman before will know that he is an anabolic pain in the ass.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    i hate to be a prick on here truman, but really you are not ready for this and you seem to have a selective hearing problem, ie you only listen to things you want to hear..like ya, go ahead and take eq its cool..and i know you already started is the scary part. whats the rush? your not going to blow up by spring break or anything, summer is plenty of time away...just chill out and read man

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    chill out and read man

The best advice there is. about 50% of the topics on here have been covered 1000 times over if people would just use the search and read read read. for some reason they want replies to them not to someone else even if its the same question.

Quote Originally Posted by So-Solid
    i hate to burst your bubble mate,but do you understand what youve just said?It might be respectful if you also give credit to the guy who posted it originally as well.

Credit to drab4,Mod at muscletalk.co.uk.
    Actually, that post about AAS and Collagen is mostly incorrect, and the credit should go to Animal Mass, for writing it.

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Actually, that post about AAS and Collagen is mostly incorrect, and the credit should go to Animal Mass, for writing it.

yes i agree that its wrong.I explained that in the rest of my post.The "credit" i was giving to drab4 was for the information he gave me about what procollagen 3 really does,i wasnt implying that he was the original poster.

Perhaps next time you want to quote me,try not to delete half the post and make it look like ive said something-when i havent.You dont work as a reporter for a newspaper by any chance do you?thats the kind of **** they do.Think its called giving out "selective" information.

You said "give credit" and then ended your post with "credit to..." which would naturally make people think you were giving credit to the other dude for the original comment you made. I thought you implied that drab was the original poster...

I'm not trying to misrepresent anything...I think it's a reasonable assumption that I made. I took out the middle portion, as I thought it didn't pertain to your credit comment. I don't see why you think it would benefit me to do that.

no probs,obviously crossed wires.

Thread Information