Thread: first cycle

serious newbee is offline New Member

Question first cycle

Hey guys, i did some reading and it seems a good first cycle shut looks like this. I also gif you my stats, you're gonna ask for it anyway. I'm from europe so its in centimeters an kilograms.

i'm training 5 years now and the last two years my diet and training is ok
    1,86 m
    78 kg
    not measured bodyfat yet, i'm pretty lean
    i eat 3000 calories now with 380 grams carbs/ 250 grams protein/ 70 grams fat. How much shut i up my calories/carbs/prot/fat, i dont wanna grow to 100 kgs, just an increase of 10 kgs lean muscle mass would be fantastic.

Wk 1-12 Monday morning inject 1ml (250mg) test into quad. Thursday night inject 1ml into other quad.. basically 1 shot every 3.5 days, this way you are keeping blood levels stable.

Wk 9-14 take 1 winstol pill (25mg) every 12 hours, so one when u wake up and one at night. Its 50mg a day for 6 weeks.

Wk 1-14 take 10mg/day nolva

While taking winny you will wanna take 1 milk thistle pill every morning. Milk thistle blocks the harmful toxins from winny entering your liver.

14 days after last test shot and 1 day after last winny you start PCT, post cycle therapy .
    Day 1: 300mg clomid (thats six 50mg pills) 20mg nolva (2 pills) and 4 grams of tribulus (4 pills)
    Day 2-11: 100mg clomid, 20m nolva, 4 g trib
    Day 12-21 50mg clomid, 20mg nolva, 4 g trib
    then you should be completley recovered and have your natural test levels going again.

ps: can i leave the winstol pill, they seem to be pretty bad for liver and joints.
    thanks for the support so far!
    Last edited by serious newbee; 03-05-2005 at 02:37 AM.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Im glad to see you have well thought out your cycle. 156 lbs is pretty small. Youre only eating 3K calories /day trying upping that to 4-5K calories /day. With those extra calories you could easily pack on those 10kg naturally. I'd consider giving that a try for a few months first before jumping on any gear. If you dont want to do the winny, you could always try substituting anavar instead. You can get similar results with it and it has less sides. However, it can be pretty expensive

AAS@HH is offline Junior Member
    Dude how are you counting???
    You'll be sad if you count weights the same way!!
    78 kg = 171.99 lbs (172 lbs) !!!!

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by serious newbee
    Hey guys, i did some reading and it seems a good first cycle shut looks like this. I also gif you my stats, you're gonna ask for it anyway. I'm from europe so its in centimeters an kilograms.

i'm training 5 years now and the last two years my diet and training is ok
    1,86 m
    78 kg (156lbs.)
    not measured bodyfat yet, i'm pretty lean
    i eat 3000 calories now with 380 grams carbs/ 250 grams protein/ 70 grams fat. How much shut i up my calories/carbs/prot/fat, i dont wanna grow to 100 kgs, just an increase of 10 kgs lean muscle mass would be fantastic.

Wk 1-12 Monday morning inject 1ml (250mg) test into quad. Thursday night inject 1ml into other quad.. basically 1 shot every 3.5 days, this way you are keeping blood levels stable.

Wk 9-14 take 1 winstol pill (25mg) every 12 hours, so one when u wake up and one at night. Its 50mg a day for 6 weeks.

Wk 1-14 take 10mg/day nolva

While taking winny you will wanna take 1 milk thistle pill every morning.... 2 pills on the days you drink. Milk thistle blocks the harmful toxins from winny and alcohol entering your liver.

14 days after last test shot and 1 day after last winny you start PCT, post cycle therapy .
    Day 1: 300mg clomid (thats six 50mg pills) 20mg nolva (2 pills) and 4 grams of tribulus (4 pills)
    Day 2-11: 100mg clomid, 20m nolva, 4 g trib
    Day 12-21 50mg clomid, 20mg nolva, 4 g trib
    then you should be completley recovered and have your natural test levels going again.

ps: can i leave the winstol pill, they seem to be pretty bad for liver and joints.
    thanks for the support so far!
    if you've been seriously training for 5 yrs. and you only weigh 156,then you need to listen to longhorn about the diet.

serious newbee is offline New Member
    thanks longhorn814, as for aas@hh like i said i'm from europe so excuse me for miscounting, nice reply tho

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    good luck bro

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    good luck on that, but if ur gonna do it i wouldnt plan on drinkin, booze is only gonna **** it all up

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    good luck on that, but if ur gonna do it i wouldnt plan on drinkin, booze is only gonna **** it all up

where did he say he was gonna booze lucabratzi???

i would say to do more injections then quads, imo. try and rotate with glutes &/or delts.

goodluck on cycle mate

Thread Information