tmoney11785 is offline New Member

Exclamation Test E, Dbol, and ????? please help

I'm tryin to figure out the best thing to stack with Test E and Dbol .

Test E: 500mg a week, weeks 1-12
    Dbol: 35mg ed, weeks 1-4
    ??????????????????????????????????
    nolva, clomid, acg, and tribulus fuel for pct

Please help me out, I am on my 3rd week of this cycle. I had planned on running EQ also but was informed that I didnt have enough and to drop it anyways.What suggestions do you have for something else for me to take. Im looking to gain alot of mass. Thanks alot.

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tmoney11785
    I'm tryin to figure out the best thing to stack with Test E and Dbol .

Test E: 500mg a week, weeks 1-12
    Dbol: 35mg ed, weeks 1-4
    ??????????????????????????????????
    nolva, clomid, acg, and tribulus fuel for pct

Please help me out, I am on my 3rd week of this cycle. I had planned on running EQ also but was informed that I didnt have enough and to drop it anyways.What suggestions do you have for something else for me to take. Im looking to gain alot of mass. Thanks alot.
    Is this your first cycle? And what are your stats btw. Don't know your full info yet but for more mass, I would add another steroid like Deca .

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I would stack it with protein drinks several times per day. Also stack it with heavy lifting and sleep. Make sure and eat alot of natural protein as well, food will be the most anabolic thing to stack with your test/dbol cycle.

Godspeed is offline Associate Member
    Again, I'm gonna waive my n00b card, so wait for others' responses before taking my advice, but I would consider 50mg of winny ed or eod.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Godspeed
    Again, I'm gonna waive my n00b card so wait for others' responses before taking my advice, but I would consider 50mg of winny ed or eod.
    Not needed but if he ran winny for last few weeks up to pct, like 50mg ed for weeks 10-14, he would keep his levels up until the day before pct.

My advice is buy food and then eat the food.

Intalex81 is offline Junior Member
    I'm gonna be running that same exact cycle except with some Deca . Since your already three weeks in though, i dunno. Just spend the extra money on foooood and eat like never before...you'll grow.

This is my third cycle. I am 6'0" and 215 lbs. i have 10cc's of deca and can get some more quick, how should I run that. Or if you have any other suggestions, please help me out.

You can run the Deca at 300 or 400mg a week since your running the Test at 500mg/wk. You wanna keep your mg of Test higher than the Deca.

so start the deca now at 300-400mg per week for how many weeks, i am till week 11 and then finish test on week 12? how about adding winstrol for the last 4 weeks at 50 mg ed?

IMO I would run the Deca at least 12 weeks. But your only running your test 12 weeks so that means if you started the Deca now youd only get 9 weeks out of it. You say this is your third cycle so if you wanted and have enough supplies you could stretch the length of the Test and start the Deca now to run it 12 weeks. Thast just what i would do. As for the Winny, you should be fine running it like that. Are you talking about orals?
    Last edited by Intalex81; 03-04-2005 at 12:25 PM.

yeah

Thread Information