beastrg is offline Junior Member

Turnabol experiences?

Anyone got any good experiences from using Turnabol and at what dose?

I have been looking at others threads and on the net bout it and it says it's like dianabol but better and with less armotisation + estrogen?

What u dudes reckon??

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    i'll be starting it in a few days. will let u know in a few weeks.

Started 4 weeks ago and gains have been similar to Anavar . Started at 20mg ED (1st week) 40mg ED weeks 2-3 and just bumped to 50mg ED this week. I split it up in the morning and pre-workout.

warlock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by West Coast All Star
    Started 4 weeks ago and gains have been similar to Anavar. Started at 20mg ED (1st week) 40mg ED weeks 2-3 and just bumped to 50mg ED this week. I split it up in the morning and pre-workout.
    Did you gain any weight or mostly strengh and hardness? Also, what are you stacking it with?

Thanks

I am going Tbol solo. I am wasn't looking for a gangbusters cycle. I had great results on an Anavar only cycle and just wanted a repeat. Strength is up considerably and I seem to have leaned out. I am not one to keep great track of bf%, etc. I just go by how I look and the gains I made. If you have used var before, plan on the same returns.

I am going Tbol solo. I am wasn't looking for a gangbusters cycle. I had great results on an Anavar only cycle and just wanted a repeat. Strength is up considerably and I seem to have leaned out. I am not one to keep great track of bf%, etc. I just go by how I look and the gains I made. If you have used var before, plan on the same returns.
    what's your pct gonna be like? r u running nolva? cause i'm planning on running it by itself for a few weeks.

I am not sure. I didn't run a pct after the VAR and did fine. I am still looking for input and researching whether or not you need a pct after oral tbol only.

I am not sure. I didn't run a pct after the VAR and did fine. I am still looking for input and researching whether or not you need a pct after oral tbol only.
    at first, i was gonna stack it with test e and tren , but i just wanted to try it on its own.
    maybe i'll run it with test e and some proviron , to keep the water to a min.

I think it would stack well with tren . I haven't noticed too much, if any, water retention or bloat. I have been doing an hour of cardio every AM so that could be offsetting the water gains.

sounds good.

beastrg is offline Junior Member
    any more info on t-bol experiences?

Thread Information