greekboy is offline Junior Member

My s**t any good?

I've done a cycle of quality vet deca 300 and tornel super test (sustanon 250). I saw some nice gains but didnt trim up as much as i hoped to. I hooked up with my supplier and told him I wanted to lean up considerably but still put on some muscle. He hooked me up with Trenbolone Acetate & some winstrol depot. First, will this do the trick. And second, the tren is 75 mg/mL and the brand is pet's pharma. Any opinions? The winny is estanozol 50. It's australian and has a kangaroo on the box. Can anyone tell me anything bout either of these?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Do not know about tren , I used the austrailian eq so I would think the winny was good. I would throw some test prop in there as well, try for quality on that or cut it with b-12 with each injection.

What do you mean try for quality? Im not to knowledgeable on the water based aas. What do you mean cut it with b-12?

Quote Originally Posted by greekboy
    What do you mean try for quality? Im not to knowledgeable on the water based aas. What do you mean cut it with b-12?
    What I mean by quality is the most painless prop you can find. Cutting with b-12 an injectable form of that vitamin will lessen the pain from prop injects.

Is test prop the best choice of the different tests to add to this cycle? I'm pretty sure my supplier said the same thing but can't recall. I was considering adding the test to avoid "fina dick" and stuff like that. Why is test always added with tren i have seen that frequently.

Test natually occurs in the human body and it is 100/100 ratio of anabolic /androgenic . It will also help keep your system from crashing too hard. Plus the benifit of more anabolism with safty. Well, you get what I am saying.

Yeah man i appreciate it. I was also wanting to do some test with it to mix the water based and oil based together so i wouldn't have a hella sore injection site. If you know of anyone that knows a little more bout the tren have them holler at me. Thanks man.

Thread Information