Carth is offline Associate Member

Can Dbol do this?

I'm only taking 30mgs a day of the stuff. And it seems like it has somewhat killed my appetite. And my stomach has become really bloated. Sort of like a GH gut. Can this happen while on Dbol ?

Hibajibs is offline New Member
    Dont know about the gut thing bro, but my appetite has been killed as well.

And I am on EQ also. Before I started the Dbol ...I was eating everything! Then Dbol came in...and I have almost no appetite.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    I never noticed my appetite being killed while I was on but yea you retain alot of water on dbol (the water consists of most of your weight gain early on). I was bloated as hell.

No No. I don't mean bloat like water bloat. I mean like bloated in the stomach area. As if I ate a whole feast! My stomach looks like a GH gut! Full, round and hard. As if all the food I've been eating isn't moving anywhere.

timeismoney is offline Associate Member
    Thats wierd. When I was on my last cycle with dbol I felt hungry all the time after the first few days of my stomach getting used to it. Then when I got off, my appetite went down. Maybe you are just reacting differently to it then normal. It does cause bloating, maybe its centralized for you. Might want to keep asking around though and see if anyone has experienced this also. Good luck bro.

jeagles1 is offline Junior Member
    prairiedawg u want to share those girls god **** their hot!!!

somenewguy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carth
    No No. I don't mean bloat like water bloat. I mean like bloated in the stomach area. As if I ate a whole feast! My stomach looks like a GH gut! Full, round and hard. As if all the food I've been eating isn't moving anywhere.

...the exact same thing happened during my first cycle using dbol . It's so frustrating. Everything else is looking good and on the up and up but then this huge solid guy comes out of nowhere... it went down towards the end of pct. I'm taking dbols again soon but am going to run it with a little letro to hopefully curb this problem.

Thread Information