lzicc is offline Senior Member

Pain after injection

I am running ICN Test E and BD Deca shooting once every 3rd day in the glutes. The shot is usually painless. I use 1" 25 guage needles and my wife shoots me. I have always used this size with no problem. I am pretty lean.

This last shot that she did, she stuck it the whole way in as usual and actually dimples the skin with the syringe so that it goes pretty deep which is the way we always do it. Once the needle was in, it felt weird, almost a little painfull, hard feeling. I told her that it hurt a little and to do keep going and she pulled the syringe out just enough so that it was no longer dimpling my skin thinking that it would ease the pain. I didn't know she did that till after she was done. I wasn't happy about it, but it wasn't her fault. Anyhow, I now have a lump there almost the size of an oblong golf ball and the area is somewhat sore. It has been 3 days since this shot. What I want to know is what the lump and the soreness is from. Is it from maybe hitting a nerve or did the juice not go into the muscle and that is why I have a lump?

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Where do you shoot? I've been having problems also kinda similiar to yours .

I always do quad shoots....wich is not a good spot because you can hit nerves or viens easy . But i never had a problem until 2 weeks ago . So i tried my glute.....and still , bad pain .

I was thinking maybe im growing and theres alot more nerves to hit?

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I do glute shots only. I'm a wuss. I have gotten soreness before from to much movement or different types of juice, especially QV. The stuff I am using now usually is painless so I don't think it is that, I think that I may have hit a nerve. I just want to make sure that the lump is not from the juice not making it in the muscle and going into the fat.

Quote Originally Posted by O.fO.shO
    Where do you shoot? I've been having problems also kinda similiar to yours .

I always do quad shoots....wich is not a good spot because you can hit nerves or viens easy . But i never had a problem until 2 weeks ago . So i tried my glute.....and still , bad pain .

I was thinking maybe im growing and theres alot more nerves to hit?

Thread Information