Thread: cycleon

big N is offline Anabolic Member

cycleon

i know eq ans sust are different things ,but im saying that ive done a shit load of eq in the past so how sterile is the s.american eq oppose the sust that oeffler makes?wich one would u say is cleaner??and do u think it might be under dosed?do u know antbody thats done it and got good gains?this the first time doing anything vet so im kinde freaked ,i usually get top notch stuff from my cousins in europe but i hit a dry spell.one more thing bro for spring u recomend stacking my masteron with winny???

CYCLEON Guest
    lots of questions! - first of all, if you have real masteron , send it to me right away!!!! - sure masteron makes a good stack with anything if you can get it.

as to the EQ - ttokkyo EQ is some fine juice indeed IMO and certainly the best of the mexi vet products - definately several of the brands I mentioned underdose but usually ttokkyo isnt one of them - - - the loeffeler sust is also not too bad for sust so i hear, tho I have never used it but I have heard satisfied results - and of course its fairly cheap.

Cleaness of the juice has little to do withthe type (EQ, sust, test cyp, etc) it has everything to do with the company who makes it and your handleing of it when you inject.

masteron

i have cousins in belgium and greece so ill just leave it at that,the masteron is syntex from belgium wich they dont make any more i got about two cycles left but only for me i m not vevn giving my brother any ,but i use it in the summer.

hey cycleon if you ever get a chance ,or maybe u have already the best shredding hard cycle was masteron ,parabolan ,and primo.that was sick! id do it again but as with the mast.they stop making it and cant get.Why is it that thay just stop making the good stuff??

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    hey cyc- you like masteron ? i've never tried it, but i've heard nothing but bad things about it.

CYCLEON Guest
    i have cousins in belgium and greece so ill just leave it at that,the masteron is syntex from belgium wich they dont make any more i got about two cycles left but only for me i m not vevn giving my brother any ,but i use it in the summer.
    lucky bum

Dane - Ill bet there has never been anyone that has used real masteron (drostanolone propionate ) that has not been happy. - lots of fakes now tho.

dane ,ive done two cycles worth tha stuff is incredible!!!!its hardly toxic and the resaults sick.as for hearing bad things about it thats a first ,like cycleon said never heard nothing come close to bad...

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Damn it! whyd they stop making it then?!? .....

i dont know bro ,but imagine like primo winny and parabolan put together in some way,the stuff is amazing..u ever gave it awhorl?

Thread Information