Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Dbol???

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor

Just Dbol???

im a newbie at this so i was thinking of running a 4-6 wekk cycle of dbol or anadrol . wither 30 mg of dbol a day or 100-150mg of anadrol/day. Any suggestions on if this would be wise or not let me know. also, if these give good results by themselves, i dont hink i could inject something in my muscles
    any comments/suggestions would be GREAT!!!

p0werlift is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    i dont hink i could inject something in my muscles
    your not ready for anabolics, simple as that, sorry to put in it such a harsh way bro.

redmeat is offline Senior Member

so if i did something like test E with the dbol or anadrol could i be ready then? im willing to inject, just a little worried.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    so if i did something like test E with the dbol or anadrol could i be ready then? im willing to inject, just a little worried.

how old are you?? height/weight??? how long have you been working out??

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    How long have you been lifting?

20, working out serious past year-1/2. im 5'7 163 lbs. like i said im new at this stuff so any advice would help.

rontg is offline Associate Member
    honestly, i'm not being a jerk or anything but this can do wonders for your research http://forums.anabolicreview.com/search.php?

seriously i'm not being a smart ass, some people just don't notice this

mule1983 is offline Associate Member
    you are not ready for anabolics man, you have alot to gain naturally first. Dont try and take the easy road by juicing before you have a solid diet and workout. 6 months is not nearly long enough to learn anything about your body, how to grow, what you react best to, etc. I suggest working out naturally for at least 5 years with dedication to the lifestlye before even thinking of juice.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Dbol and abombs are not a good cycle. Test E or C is the best choice for a first cycle. 500mg EW will go a long way. You'll also need to do some homework on your anti-e's and PCT products.

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    Man when I was a newbie I use to wonder why all the people here got mad when people would talk about d-bol only cycles. I use to think why don't they just answer them politly. This is rediculous. Please read the educational forum. Use the search button. We really need some sort of test before they let you post.

To answer your question do not take a d-bol only cycle. Make sure you at least add some test in there and make sure the mg of test are higher that the mg of d-bol. If you want to see quality improvments you will need to inject IMO.

znak is offline Senior Member

Our Weekly Dbol only thread is now ready for viewing

Our Weekly Dbol only thread is now ready for viewing!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by znak
    Our Weekly Dbol only thread is now ready for viewing!!!!!
    LOL! Don't you mean our daily.

i was thinkin of takin Nolvadex post cycle, but ive been weightlifting serious for about a year and a hlaf to two years. I get about 4000 calories or so a day and about 1.5 grams of protein per pund of body weight. i EAT HEALTHY AND A LOT!!! ive come to a peak of where i cannot break 165 no matter how i workout or how much i work out! i have been lifting since i was in 7th grade but REALLY GOT SERIOUS these past couple years. ive come to a lull, and YES i did try to break it by adding supplements to my diet but COULD NOT BREAK it. am i pleased with some of the prohormone results? YES, my personal experience with methyl-d was awesome, totally ripped with a good amount of muscle. ive kept that for some time now without the us of PH's since long before the ban. like ive said before, ive come to a lull and am not happy.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I haven't been here as long as some of the other guys, but I don't think I've ever seen a newbie want to do 150mg anadrol for their first cycle. I don't think that's a good idea. Based on your other comments, sounds like you have room to grow without juice. Learn to eat properly, it works wonders.

also ive come to this site for help on AAS. not to get critizied for what i THOUGHT might work. after all you have to start somewhere!

TheGreatOne is offline Associate Member
    also ive come to this site for help on AAS. not to get critizied for what i THOUGHT might work. after all you have to start somewhere!
    That's cool bro, I am sure no one meant to put you down or anything, they are just looking out for you bro..

Take some time and look around..

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    I get about 4000 calories or so a day and about 1.5 grams of protein per pund of body weight. i EAT HEALTHY AND A LOT!!! ive come to a peak of where i cannot break 165 no matter how i workout or how much i work out!
    do you know for sure you are getting 4K cals/day. Most people guess, but are usually way off. Go to www.fitday.com, they have a sheet you can fill to see exactly how much you eat on a daily basis. If you really are getting 4K/day and havent gained any weight, up it 5K calories/day, but Im guessing youre not getting close to 4K clean calories/day. You have to eat a **** load to get that many clean calories. Thats 8 500 calorie meals/day. You should consider waiting a few more years before juicing. Youre only 20 try to gain naturally. You need to have a solid diet and training in place otherwise you'll lose most of the gains from gear even with a good PCT. Steroids arent a magic drug you take, for them to work you have to have a solid diet. Most 20 year olds dont either. I didnt when I was your age

No flame, bro, but read.

There are dozens of Dbol only threads here. They all end up the same.

Read a couple.

ive come to a peak of where i cannot break 165 no matter how i workout or how much i work out!
    165? are you kidding me?

jkour211 is offline Banned
    i think you should try a bulking diet and exersice to get bigger in the mean time do some research because with your stats if the wind blows you might fly away!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by p0werlift
    165? are you kidding me?
    He is probably in kilos so that is 360+ pounds.

If he is in pounds, well

well, everyones different. i have a HUGE ego so my diet is pretty strict. i do agree on how much calories im getting and i think i should up it, but yes i have been serious at the game and am interested in some juice, thats it. im not an idoit and am going to od on any roid or take it for longer than recommended. i do have some knowledge about this stuff but not as much as u guys, and thats y i need ur help on what i shoudl try as a beginner.

Godspeed is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by p0werlift
    165? are you kidding me?
    What? He could compete in all the way up to welterweight class for all we know...Bantamweight more likely, but those dudes are still ripped and definitley use AAS.

5 foot 7 165? get blown away in the wind? i know im not all huge and ripped, but for my height, thats above average.

oh and i do apologize for not checking around for dbol before looking through the search and finding it somewhere else on this site.

oh and not to be an a$$, but how old, height and weight were you guys when u started juicin?

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Godspeed
    What? He could compete in all the way up to welterweight class for all we know...Bantamweight more likely, but those dudes are still ripped and definitley use AAS.
    yea but hes talking about genetic limits. i dont care if you are 4'10'', 165lbs is probably not your genetic limit.

true, just interested in using to see some good results, not abusin

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like youre just looking for a short cut to get bigger. Why take stuff when you still can gain a good amount naturally? If youre not gaining naturally, then youre doing something wrong!!! 165 lbs is no where near your genetic potential

alright ill try

Joey2ness is offline Member

Hunter.S is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey2ness
    sounds like some guys have pretty good results.No?

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    bro if your set on doing roids. do your research, and most likely you should go with a test cycle.

weeks 1-12 500mg test e
    weeks 1-4 35mg dbol
    10mg Nolva ED
    Pheedno's PCT

basic, safe, and you will see big gains.

If I were you, i would personally wait to juice. not because of age, as i have no room to talk there. but if you could get up to 185lbs. and lean, and then juice, that would be ideal.

oh and not to be an a$$, but how old, height and weight were you guys when u started juicin?

age 17..............but when i was age 17 i was 5'10, 211 lbs, and it was my 3rd year into powerlifting. i had a 385 bench/450 squat/500 deadlift(which took me to state 2 years in a row). i had a strong feeling my growth plates were somewhat closed, so i went ahead and did it. i ended up gaining another 40 lbs on my bench, but since my tendons/muscles couldnt handle the increase in weight, i injured myself 2 weeks before state finals, and i lost any chance of winning the only weight class i had a chance in. i didnt know about pct, and i quit running the test once my injury occured, so by the time state meet came around i felt like ****, and i was depressed. i cried because i lost, not because i lost, but because my serotonin levels were fluctuated heavily and were not back to normal from the steroids . all my lifts ended up falling 30-40 lbs below where i peaked naturally. so in all, i wished that i never had bought that bottle of cypionate off my 'good friend'. i'm 20 now, and ive lived and learned, but ima just say 1 more thing,. Think before you do ANYTHING.

Timinounoir is offline New Member
    Legobricks, you think you have reached a plateau that could only be broken with the usage of steroids . I think you should look at the other factors first. Your calories and protein intake seem ok, but what about the quality and variety of your training? Intensity variations? Overtraining perhaps? Sleep? Do you party alot?

You're still young and relatively new to training. Steroids are the top of the pyramid. If all the levels below are not fulfilled, you're going nowhere.

I'm not saying you shouldn't use steroids at all ever. But I would recommend against a d-bol only cycle. It would just **** you up for nothing.

gixxer600 is offline Member
    Research,research,research!!

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    its not worth it.

Are you doing any sort of recreational drugs? Make sure your workouts vary.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    i did a d bol only cycle in high school, i was 17 or 18, i got a little sronger, but no change in weight or muscle mass, that i can remember

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information