Thread: dbol stack?

Hydroponics is offline Associate Member

dbol stack?

What would you guys consider the best injectible to use with DBol with the least side effects, ive heard deca a few times but wasnt sure.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    test

niXon)( is offline Member
    Research, sounds like you've heard from old school people. dbol deca stack isnt a good one, put some test in...

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    test d-bol should be for cycle jumpstart

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Forget the Dbol and just use test and deca .

alright what kind of test?

Test Enanthanate or Cypionate .

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    test e or test c do a search you will find a lot of info on bolth.

niXon)( is offline Member
    why do people bag on dbol ? Works awsome for me, and is this go around too. dbol kicks in fast for most people, deca doesn't. so if you want a jumpstart, dbol, or propED

What do you guys think about a human growth horomone? the steriod chart shows that an HGH has good gains and good ability 2 keep gains, it looks awesome

saluu is offline Banned
    if i were you i would go with test prop less sides, keeps blood levels steady, less bloat. dont go deca and dbol recovery of hpta will be hard and will take long deca shut you down deca dick and with dbol it makes it worse. For a first time i like dbol with test prop. you can go test e or c if your bulking . if cutting test prop. please dont do dbol only im not saying you wont gain and keep anything but with test in there imo you will keep more gains no doubt. peace saluu in da house. im now a roid gorilla. i hate cutting .

Quote Originally Posted by niXon)(
    why do people bag on dbol? Works awsome for me, and is this go around too. dbol kicks in fast for most people, deca doesn't. so if you want a jumpstart, dbol, or propED
    I hate it because it makes me piss blood.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I hate it because it makes me piss blood.
    If you end your life with the same liver that you started with, you wasted a perfectly good liver

timeismoney is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydroponics
    What do you guys think about a human growth horomone? the steriod chart shows that an HGH has good gains and good ability 2 keep gains, it looks awesome

It seems like you need to educate yourself a lot before even thinking about hgh. Not smart to start talking about taking that when you are still new to AAS. Take it slow and learn from the site as much as you can. Plus hgh can be really expensive, regardless.

i think since its my first time using naps, im gonna do a 3 week cycle of 2 (10mg) a day during meals without hopefully having to incorporate any anti-e's. If everything goes according to plan with that, ill throw in some Test C for my next cycle.

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro, what are you going to run for your first cycle in the above post??? I hope it's not dbol only and I didn't understand that post but 3 weeks IS DEFINATELY TOO SHORT...

basically i just want to see how my body is going to react to dbol at first before i actually try to do a 5 week cycle with a test

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    Whoa bro, you wouldn't see any thing good from a 5 week cycle of test... Try a 12 week cycle of test-e or test-c at 500mg per week. Take 250mg twice a week every 3.5 days or every monday and thursday...

Why, are you going to do a dbol only cycle bro??? If you want to run anything alone then you should be running test... You will just waste your time with dbol only as you will loose your gains, there goes your work down the drain because you arn't educated enoughf and can't take the time to do research...

I did a year and a half of research b4 I just started my 1st cycle, 500mg per week of test-e... This monday will be the start of week 4...

Ok thanks, im not too familiar with test-e or dosing. I got my idea for the dbol only cycle from this thread http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=20236

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydroponics
    Ok thanks, im not too familiar with test-e or dosing. I got my idea for the dbol only cycle from this thread http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=20236

yes you will gain from a dbol only cycle, but one should make the most out of their first cycle and go with test for 10 to 12 weeks. If you happen to try dbol only, you will more than likely not like the end result

Bigd0g is offline Associate Member
    "What do you guys think about a human growth horomone? the steriod chart shows that an HGH has good gains and good ability 2 keep gains, it looks awesome"

Hydroponics human growth horomone is noting to **** around with stay with deca and test and dbol and eq your first cyckels. When you use hgh it makes evry thing biger like your intestens and your hart and so on. Reed up on that bifore you use advanced druks. Good lyck man.

Alright thanks, im just a 195lb 36yr old man been workin out for 20+ years, and im not gettin any bigger, never used ANY type of steroid in my life just creatine from the local vitamin store. Been in the marines for 8 years been asked many times if i was on the juice. Im just tryin to see wat the best thing to start out with would be. Im already going bald, had to get hair transplants, so i dont want to use anything with too many sides effects

Thread Information