Thread: 2nd Cycle Delay

gwig is offline Junior Member

2nd Cycle Delay

I was 5'9", 165lbs when I started my first cycle. I cycled Test e @ 300mg a week/ nolv/ for 8 weeks and ended with clomid therapy. I began to notice incredible strength gains within the first 2-3 weeks, and by the end of my cycle I gained 15lbs. I was off for 8 more weeks, and I started on Feb. 1.
    This is my fourth week and I have only gained 1-3 lbs. My strength and stamina aren't putting out results like my first cycle. I understand that you gain the most from your first cycle. I'm now on Test e @ 400-450mg a week. Any suggestions why no results?

PS. Eating 200-250g protein/ 2000-3000 calories a day

MacT is offline New Member
    I would bump up the protein to at least 1.5 grams per pound of bodyweight and 2 would be better

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    it is still a little early, but you really need to be eating at least 3000 calories if you are trying to gain. Also don't compare gains from your first cycle, most of the time, if you do it right, it will be your best.

gwig is offline Junior Member
    sounds good, I also am not sure if I'm injecting in the proper area of the buttocks. I'm injecting somewhat on the upper side of the buttocks, and I never check to see if I hit a vessel or not. Does the area of the muscle matter when injecting?

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    that is where you want to inject at. Any muscle will work.

Thread Information