Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spring Break

nate3422 is offline Member

Spring Break

im going on spring break in a few days guys and i was wondering if 1 week of drinking will really effect my cycle? i mean will it really effect me to the point of where this 15 week cycle is a waste b/c i drank one week? just give me your input guys, thanks. by the way our hotel has a gym so i will still be working out all week

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    it will not make your cycle a waste, but i would not make a habbit out of it. You may want to watch how much you drink. If it were just one night it wouldn't be that bad, but a whole week, i don't think is a good idea.

you think the drinking for a week though will be noticable somehow with my gains though? i mean im not gonna lie im on spring break in college and i know im gonna drink.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    why risk it?

when your drinking you are not getting enough rest and not eating the way you should be, not to mention the extra strain you put on your liver with the alcohol. I think without the week of drinking you will have better gains.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i'll be more impressed if you manage to work out on spring break. Just make sure to do your pushups in the morning..push up off the broad and push up out of bed!!!

timeismoney is offline Associate Member
    If your gonna be drinking everynight on spring break its hard to believe that your gonna be lifting hard either. But even if you are, its not the best idea. Some people do it and there bodies can handle it, but take it easy and don't risk it if at all possible. Just ask yourself how much you would risk for 1 week of fun.

honestly what will one wek out of a 15 week cycle do, how bad can it actually hurt you? this is my last spring break and im gonna drink, just bad timing with the cycle. im not an idiot i know i shouldnt and i know its bad for you but i just want your input...

Your liver is gonna be taking a beating.

we are telling you what we think, but it seems your mind is made up, so why keep asking. You are waiting for someone to tell you it is not going to matter that much, and nobody will do that.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    you know there isnt a law that says you have to get wasted every day during spring break......

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    it'll probably affect your gains a little and you wont get as much out of your current cycle as possible, but i went on many spring breaks and I know how it goes. Make sure you take some liver and kidney protectants along. What is your current cycle?

slippin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3422
    you think the drinking for a week though will be noticable somehow with my gains though? i mean im not gonna lie im on spring break in college and i know im gonna drink.
    If you are at all worried about your gains then you shouldnt drink that much. A full week of drinking is not a good idea anyways.

THINK ABOUT YOUR LIVER NOT SO MUCH YOUR GAINS.

Quote Originally Posted by slippin
    If you are at all worried about your gains then you shouldnt drink that much. A full week of drinking is not a good idea anyways.

THINK ABOUT YOUR LIVER NOT SO MUCH YOUR GAINS.

Couldn't agree more. Well said bro.

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    drinking is going to take a ot of water weight away so you might wake up noticeably smaller. I remember hearing on this site a while ago when a guy got drunk once durring his cycle and lost something like 10lbs. Not definetlly going to happen to you but just something to think about.

im taking test e 600/wk eq 500/wk for 15 weeks, and winny the last 6 weeks. i take milk thistle everday i know thats not a reason to drink, but i do take stuff for my liver. what else is good to take besides milk thistle

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    So does this mean you will miss a week of injects?...depending on what cycle you are running. You also run the risk of serious dehydration coupled with sleep deprivation. I would take it easy bro. You only get one body. Don't risk it on a week of fun.

no im taking my injections with me, all i ever drink is water and will drink tons of water while down there. but to answer your question no i will not be missing any injections

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    no im taking my injections with me, all i ever drink is water and will drink tons of water while down there. but to answer your question no i will not be missing any injections
    I know if it was me on spring break, I would be getting harrassed for not drinking. Maybe you could mix in some water in your drink rotation so you don't get too smashed. That way, you will still look social if that plays a part in it. I know you're in a hard position bro. Just make sure you think it through...which I'm sure you're doing. Good luck bro.

Quote Originally Posted by soontoberipped
    I know if it was me on spring break, I would be getting harrassed for not drinking. Maybe you could mix in some water in your drink rotation so you don't get too smashed. That way, you will still look social if that plays a part in it. I know you're in a hard position bro. Just make sure you think it through...which I'm sure you're doing. Good luck bro.
    I agree. You are in a catch22. Kind of ****ed if you do ****ed it you dont. I can tell you that if Im on a cycle and going out locally with firends, I can sure as hell make a beer last a long time and no one notices. Buy cans not bottles and no one will ask you if you need a nipple for the bottle. But remember your health is more inportant than your looks.

thanks guys, oh yeah what else can i take for my liver besides milk thistle?

thanks guys, oh yeah what else can i take for my liver besides milk thistle?
    Wild Turkey.

Intalex81 is offline Junior Member
    Moderation is the key

any advice on anything besides milk thistle?

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    lots and lots of water

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Cranberry juice. I think the suggestion of beer only is a good one. Hard licks can add up fast drinkin with your bros. Back off on your lifting efforts also, you will just be spinnin yer wheels with your lack of sleep.

Drink as much as you want on spring break, and have fun. You'll be fine.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker

Ditto, that's what I plan on doing.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker

Werd. Tonight is my best friends birthday and we are gonna get hammered, so I didnt take my drol today to give the ol liver a lil bit of a break.

Make sure you get some water in you before you fall asleep though, that will help out a lot.

Oh, btw, you'll look shredded when you wake up the next morning.

AnabolicChris is offline New Member
    Here are my thoughts:

You're going on SPRINK BREAK. ENJOY IT. Don't obsess and worry about your cycle. Get hammered with your friends and create memories that you guys will laugh about for years and years to come. Don't spend your Spring Break holding back worrying about optimizing the gains from your cycle.

HAVE FUN BRO! You will miss college when it's over, believe me!

niXon)( is offline Member
    All of this was good to hear...I started my cycle a week ago and was wondering what i was going to do if anything for spring break...guess ill just drop the dbol down to 20 for the days im down there...

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    im going on spring break in a few days guys and i was wondering if 1 week of drinking will really effect my cycle? i mean will it really effect me to the point of where this 15 week cycle is a waste b/c i drank one week? just give me your input guys, thanks. by the way our hotel has a gym so i will still be working out all week
    I went to mexico in the last week of my first cycle , i actually extended it so i dint have to worry about pct till i got home . I drank all day everyday , and dint lose anythying . Tried working out in the hotel gym.....not gonna happen .

That dosnt make it a good idea , and everyone is different . take it for what its worth .

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    any advice on anything besides milk thistle?
    liv52

thanks guys, awsome input. just got in from my rugby game and about to pack for spring break. YEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWW

I frontloaded injectables bought across the street from my hotel (the Oasis), when I was on Spring Break.

ha ha **** thats hardcore lol hey i gotta take some of my stuff with me so i dont miss my injections for the week, should i go ahead and draw it out in the pinz and take them or take the whole bottles?

bump

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    one more thing, make sure you drink plenty of water to help your liver out / and so you wont get dehydrated.

anyone got an asnwer for the question i asked about transporting my stuff?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    anyone got an asnwer for the question i asked about transporting my stuff?

just take the **** with you bro

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information