Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    yikes!!'s Avatar
    yikes!! is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    doin big thangz!
    Posts
    264

    Whats safe body temp while on DNP?

    just curious....not on it......

  2. #2
    cut260's Avatar
    cut260 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    215
    a pre-emptive strike saying not on it =) It doesnt really go by body temp because everyone will react differently. The problem with DNP is you turn it on but you cant turn it off so its just too darn easy to screw things up. I have had a few friends run temps almost at the level they should be hospitalized. They covered their beds in sweat during the night, they were sweating and shaking all the time and they ended up forcing cortisol release into their system and reversing the effect they were looking for. They were hot to the touch

  3. #3
    Rob's Avatar
    Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    ONTARIO
    Posts
    3,201
    i was hot as **** and sweating all the time...my temp never rose over 99.7 though..i ran 400 mg

  4. #4
    soontoberipped's Avatar
    soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    i was hot as **** and sweating all the time...my temp never rose over 99.7 though..i ran 400 mg
    Don't mean to hijack, but how were your results?

  5. #5
    Rob's Avatar
    Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    ONTARIO
    Posts
    3,201
    i lost a total of 11 lbs while staying on it for 9 days..

    the side effects were hell though..i dont know if I would run it again

  6. #6
    Mr. Sparkle's Avatar
    Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Lovin Alba's butt
    Posts
    3,008
    I thought I read that you dont want it over 100?

  7. #7
    soontoberipped's Avatar
    soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    i lost a total of 11 lbs while staying on it for 9 days..

    the side effects were hell though..i dont know if I would run it again
    I'm thinking about a longer 200mg ed dose. Keep the sides down for my first run and see how I do.

  8. #8
    soontoberipped's Avatar
    soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    I thought I read that you dont want it over 100?
    I read that somewhere too. Just don't remember where?

  9. #9
    Mr. Sparkle's Avatar
    Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Lovin Alba's butt
    Posts
    3,008
    Quote Originally Posted by soontoberipped
    I'm thinking about a longer 200mg ed dose. Keep the sides down for my first run and see how I do.
    Have you seen the blood level spread sheet that SV-1 tossed together? Freakin awsome!

  10. #10
    Rob's Avatar
    Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    ONTARIO
    Posts
    3,201
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    I thought I read that you dont want it over 100?
    i woulda definitly discountinued if I would of hit 101..

    if im not mistaking , brain damage can happen at around 104

  11. #11
    soontoberipped's Avatar
    soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Have you seen the blood level spread sheet that SV-1 tossed together? Freakin awsome!
    Ya, I saw that. It does kick ass. I've been living in that thread by KOM where SV-1 posted it. Great info.

  12. #12
    Mr. Sparkle's Avatar
    Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Lovin Alba's butt
    Posts
    3,008
    Quote Originally Posted by soontoberipped
    Ya, I saw that. It does kick ass. I've been living in that thread by KOM where SV-1 posted it. Great info.
    Yeah, that way you totally know what the hell is going on inside you...

    All of that info they tossed togheter is so great, they probally dont realize how much of an asset it truly is!

  13. #13
    soontoberipped's Avatar
    soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Yeah, that way you totally know what the hell is going on inside you...

    All of that info they tossed togheter is so great, they probally dont realize how much of an asset it truly is!
    I think it helps rid the myth of the toxic substance. Don't get me wrong...it's not a toy. But if used correctly with the knowledge we now have, it can be quite beneficial.

  14. #14
    yikes!!'s Avatar
    yikes!! is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    doin big thangz!
    Posts
    264
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    I thought I read that you dont want it over 100?
    bump thats what I read somewhere sparkle but wanted to double check

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •