Moosepellet is offline Member

Another anti question

I started my cycle on Monday, and my nipples are starting to get puffy. I am running 750mg Test E, 600mg EQ. The anti's that I am taking currently ED are .5mg Liquidex and 20mg Liquid Tomoxifer(AR-R ). Its not that I am experiencing any soreness, but I have noticed certain times of the day they seem to get puffy? Should I take more anti's or what? Up the Tomoxifen, up the liquidex? Need some help before disaster strikes. Any comments on this would be greatly appriciated.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you sure it isn't your imagination? That is awfully fast to get gyno from Test E and you seem well covered on the anti-e's. Do you have pre-existing gyno?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree- it has been less than a week, EQ and Test E don't work fast like that. Plus the anti-e's look good.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    I don't know, all I know is my nipples seem to be a little puffier than normal to me. I can't say if I have premature gyno or not, but my pecks have a little squish towards the nipple nothing hard like gyno is supposed to be. Its not like it hurts or anything, I'm just wanting to be careful. I think it could possible be fat around my nipple, I'm not a qualified to say. After hearing this what do you guys think, should I change the way I'm taking it. One in the morning, and one at night? Change the dosage what? Currently I am taking both in the morning as soon as I wake up. Forgot to mention that I am also taking Clenbuterol , up to 100mcg a day. BUMP!

Jtt23 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    I don't know, all I know is my nipples seem to be a little puffier than normal to me. I can't say if I have premature gyno or not, but my pecks have a little squish towards the nipple nothing hard like gyno is supposed to be. Its not like it hurts or anything, I'm just wanting to be careful. I think it could possible be fat around my nipple, I'm not a qualified to say. After hearing this what do you guys think, should I change the way I'm taking it. One in the morning, and one at night? Change the dosage what? Currently I am taking both in the morning as soon as I wake up. Forgot to mention that I am also taking Clenbuterol, up to 100mcg a day. BUMP!

I am currently on a Test E and Deca cycle and I got the same puffyness too... I am on anti e's as well (Letro, and NOlva). But i am towards the end of my cycle and it hasnt gotten worse.

Could just be water retention.

Thread Information