newbrew is offline Senior Member

How safe is e-gold and/or Wester Union for my source?

Assume your source is accepting e-gold or western union domestically....I would assume there is an easy way for the authorities to track this person down, assuming they knew he was selling, no?

Isnt e-gold connected to a bank account or something somewhere?

Can authorities setup a sting or something similar when receiving funds at a western union branch?

thanks

Front Runner is offline New Member

Ideas

WU is very traceable but with E-gold you have some options...

Your guy can set up his e-gold account through a proxy or public server (library, etc) to be anonymous. When he wants to actually take possession of the cash he's collected from the account he can transfer it to another e-gold account set up in the same fashion and then get an anonymous ATM card mailed to a 'dummy' address (http://www.wmcards.com/). He could then fund that card through the second account and withdraw the money at any ATM wearing a disguise.

There are probably other ways but this is just one. The good thing about e-gold is that it's not controlled by the US Govn't and doesn't have international borders.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    never had a problem with it.

i find western union is eaiser

MuscleQuest is offline Junior Member
    with wu they don't ask for id if your sending under 1000 and you can ask for the other end not to show id. just have a test question

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleQuest
    with wu they don't ask for id if your sending under 1000 and you can ask for the other end not to show id. just have a test question
    And there isnt a set location that the person has to pick the money up, is there? Other than video feed, it sounds like trying to catch someone via WU would be very difficult. They would virtually have to stake out WU locations or be tied into the system somehow and be instantly alerted.

Im sure at the national security level its possible, just doesnt seem probable for a small time anabolic dealer...am I right?

No it's not probable but it is possible and can be done easily just like you said with an alert in the system that notifies the clerk to stall you and call the po po's.

And if you are running any kind of decent sized business then you can't be going to WU's all over town picking up 10-20 payments at each one. That's suspicious in of itself.

I told you guys how to do it...I guess you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink...

Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    And there isnt a set location that the person has to pick the money up, is there? Other than video feed, it sounds like trying to catch someone via WU would be very difficult. They would virtually have to stake out WU locations or be tied into the system somehow and be instantly alerted.

Im sure at the national security level its possible, just doesnt seem probable for a small time anabolic dealer...am I right?

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I tried to set up an Egold account this week through a middleman/broker and finally after 4 days, 4 emails and 2 phone calls I told them to stick it. They wanted way too much info and I wasn't giving it.

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    never had a problem with it.

i find western union is eaiser
    easier.....but a rip off . You may be able to directly fund your sources e-gold account , that way you dont have to set up your own i believe .

I set one up a couple weeks ago...it took me 5 minutes online and they don't ask anything you can't lie about.

Why did you try to use a broker? Are you taking about just setting one up or actually funding it?

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    why don't we just all let the feds know how we do it! duh? if you guys are that niave you shouldn't even be doin juice.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet

Thumbs up

Word...

Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    why don't we just all let the feds know how we do it! duh? if you guys are that niave you shouldn't even be doin juice.

Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy

Yeah like it's a secret and they don't know how people do it already! And it doesn't matter if they know it or not...they can't track you any easier...what do you think is going to happen...they're going to shut down e-gold because of my post??? Get a grip dude.

Now who's really being naive??

Thread Information