Thread: Test E pain

jkid69 is offline Associate Member

Test E pain

I have been taking shots of Test E (UG) once a week 600mg. I noticed severe pain in my gluts,delts and quads. I am not having any pain with my EQ or tren . I even reduced to 400mg. I was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem ? I can hardly even walk on my legs due to this.

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    Bro divide that 1 injection of test-e per week into 2 injections per week at 300mg per injection

Either inject 300mg every 3.5 days or, since I'm too lazy I just do every mondays and thursdays...

Thanks Bro I just hate the feeling of pain that is hot to the touch and affects my walking. I will let you know how it goes....

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    hot to the touch, swelling and pain are sighns of infection.
    keep an eye on it. if it does not get better in a few days
    or you get a feaver go to the doctor

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    I normaly get injection site soreness noticeabley the first few injections from getting used to the ba content... But even after that part I still get soreness from injection sites... Who doesn't?

I was thinking maybe to much BA. I will keep a close eye on it. This is the first time this ever happened to me....

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by unclemoney
    I normaly get injection site soreness noticeabley the first few injections from getting used to the ba content... But even after that part I still get soreness from injection sites... Who doesn't?
    ya I get sore but when it starts to get red, like he said I would keep an eye on it

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    ...The key is mixing the Test and EQ into the same shots every 3.5 days. Mix the two and you should reduce almost if not all of the pain. I do it and I can take a quad shot and do squats the next day with little to no notice of the oil in my quad.

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    What brand test is it? I was running QV for awhile and I had to quit taking it cause it gave me too much pain. I switched over to ICN, and now my shots are painless unless I move to much when injecting. Also, I started to warm up the syringe with a hot water bottle for about 10 minutes before injecting. That makes a huge difference. I would also split up the shots to 2 a week.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    the ba reaction with you body can make you have a red patch. i only see the red on my delts but when i shoot deep into the glute i do see the redness. i would also try not to shoot the quads if it burn just stick to the delts and glutes.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Is it 600mg/ml if so that is just stupid. I am surprised it stayed suspended. Yeah the ba percentage is probably around 5% and with that there is not much oil in there at all. Probably less oil in volume than actual powder. That is just stupid.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    definately split that up in to 2 doses pw bro

Thread Information