ridiculeee is offline New Member

thinking about taking deca-200

Hi,

So recently I have been trying to research on steriods and I came across deca 200. My reasons for taking them are my moms side of the family, they typically have smaller bones and i guess i got this too and it has been extremely hard for me to gain weight. i have a very fast metabolism and im 135 pounds for a 19 year old. i was 115 before the summer (18) and by the end of summer i went up to 130 and as of today im 135 and im finding it very hard to pass this. my trainer at the gym told me i have small wrists so chances are its harder for me to gain weight. i go to the gym 4 times a week for 2 hours. i take weight gainers but they don't really help. i was wondering if somoene has any experience with deca 200, they can let me know what it is like. im planning just trying one bottle and stopping, i have heard about addiction but im just using these as a little booster. i was planning on taking the pills so if anyone can tell me what to look for, or how fast are the results.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Welcome ridiculeee. Let's have a look at your diet & training regime and see if we can figure out how to help you make some gains.

as of my diet, i have 4 meals a day starting with breakfast (i have oatmeal cereal, fresh fruit salad and sometimes pancakes :P) along with orange juice, at lunch i usually have rice with chicken and at dinner it's usually steak night at my house and i have a problem at night so i eat at night too (i usually make myself a chicken salad or chicken rolls with chocolate milk).

as for working out, i play hockey too. at the gym, monday and wednesday i usually do tripceps/biceps and my back and friday i do my chest/cardio and sunday i do my legs. we do workouts at hockey too (ex: running around the ice rink with equipment and doiong pushups). i guess i also want to take it because i can't go into the higher leauge of my hockey program since im underweight :/.

forgot to mention im 5'7 at 135 pounds, shortest of my family.
    Last edited by ridiculeee; 02-10-2012 at 06:37 PM.

OK. You're gona have to up your intake. Have you counted the nutrients in each meal? Tell me a bit more about you workouts, what excersises do you do? Do you work your shoulders at all?

no i havent mainly because me and my mom cook :P so its kidna hard since we have no nutertian lable in the back lmfao :P

for biceps i do 3 sets of 3 different excerises consistening of 8-12 reps
    triceps same
    chest i do bench press and incline bench press, bench i do 45 on each side (i can do 2 sets of 8 reps) but my 3rd set i really need help

as for shoulders, everyone in my family is born with giant shoulders... my shoulders are really broad so i do them once a week really hard.

do you think deca is for me? my body keeps getting more cut, not gaining. my goal is to push my self to 160 before next year.

Your body keeps getting more cut & not gaining because you're not eating to gain. Its gona be tough at first, but you need to consume about 4000 calories, 200+ protiens, & about 400 carbs EVERYDAY if you want to see the results you seek. To answer your question..........NO..........I dont think Deca . is for you for 4 reasons. (1) Without a proper diet in place, steroids are practically usless. (2) "Deca 200" is not a steroid , its a natural supplement with a steroid name. (3) Cycling at your age significantly increases the risk of doing potentially irreversible damage to you undeveloped Endocrine & HPTA. (4) You thought a Deca only cycle was OK, which shows your lack of knowledge. Real Deca. is a 19 nor compound, which is very supressive to your natural hormone production, it should never be used / cycled alone.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    your diet is the problem you need to eat more.
    I'm 5'6 and wrestled 119-125 during high school and college. I got up to 165 naturally with eating right and training correctly
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thread Information