newbrew is offline Senior Member

Test cause anxiety?

On 4th week of Test E (380mg/week) and just started feeling some anxiety. Woke up this morning at about 2 and couldnt go back to sleep. Ill admit that I do have a lot on my mind currently, but just wondering if this is a normal side effect for Test E and at the dosage I am using.

thanks

huh?? Dude, if anything the test should cause an increased sense of well being. The anxiety is probably due to something totally unrelated to the test, I have never heard of test cauising depression before. Are you just taking test alone, or is there something else in the mix?

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Never heard of it from test, but EQ gives me pretty bad anxiety.

niXon)( is offline Member
    probably not the test, but it could be. like they said probably somthing unrelated to the test man

smegs is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    huh?? Dude, if anything the test should cause an increased sense of well being.
    thats not so true with everybody!!

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Test makes me feel great.

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    On 4th week of Test E (380mg/week) and just started feeling some anxiety. Woke up this morning at about 2 and couldnt go back to sleep. Ill admit that I do have a lot on my mind currently, but just wondering if this is a normal side effect for Test E and at the dosage I am using.

thanks
    It's a hormone. It has different effects on people. Some will get relief from anxiety other will get it. That's why if this is your first cycle you should be doing a fast acting ester to gauge how your body reacts. 4th week with Test E means it's kicking in pretty good right about now (you may find other sides may kick in). Anyways, Here is a list of common sides from Test:

Side Effects: Hepatic: Liver toxicity is the most serious side effect. Jaundice, cholestasis, alterations in BSP retention, AST, and ALT. Rarely, hepatic necrosis, hepatocellular neoplasms peliosis hepatis, acute intermittent porphyria in clients with this disease. GI: N&V, diarrhea, anorexia, symptoms of peptic ulcer. CNS: Headache, anxiety, increased or decreased libido, insomnia, excitation, paresthesias, sleep apnea syndrome, CNS hemorrhage chills, choreiform movements, habituation, confusion (toxic doses). GU: Testicular atrophy with inhibition of testicular function (e.g., oligospermia), impotence, epididymitis, irritable bladder, prepubertal phallic enlargement, gynecomastia . Electrolyte: Retention of sodium, chloride, calcium, potassium, phosphates. Edema. Miscellaneous: Acne, flushing, suppression of clotting factors (II, V, VII, X), polycythemia, leukopenia, rashes, dermatitis, anaphylaxis (rare) muscle cramps, hypercholesterolemia, male-pattern baldness, acne, seborrhea, hirsutism. Hypercalcemia, especially in immobilized clients or those with metastatic breast carcinoma. Virilization in women.

Here's the link for the above:

http://www.healthdigest.org/drugs/te...uspension.html

As you can see, almost everything and the kitchen sink is included. Again, it's a hormone. You got the insomnia and the anxiety increase part of it. Better than elevated BP or elevated liver enzyme values. You can take some melatonin at night to combat the insomnia and try some St. John's Wort for the anxiety....but I think St. John's Wort has some diminishing effect....can't recall for sure. Anyone know for sure?

Good luck,

Knight1811

simonella is offline Associate Member
    Starting my 5th week on TEST CYP only, never felt so lonely in my life. Feel like crying all the fukn time.

Dont get me wrong, I actually do feel great. Anxiety is not depression. Yesterday was a day I had a little more anxiety than the others, but I was probably more upbeat, on the ball, and had tons more energy than I normally do. I think its more sleeplessness than it is anxiety. But, didnt have any problems last night, so we'll see.

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    A raise in your bp with any product can cause some forms of anxiety in people. It just depends on how you react to each substance.

gixxer600 is offline Member
    Test usually gives me a sense of well being. Clen is a nother story. I get a little anxiety with the stuff. It all depends how you react to what you use I guess.

txmsl is offline New Member
    Test can bring on anxiety attacks or exacerbate present anxiety, sudden spike in BP/Heart rate, chest tightness, feeling of anxiousness....feeling like you are having a cardiac episode of some sort...it happened to me....went to emergency room, had blood work/chest x-ray/EKG..everything was normal ..BP/HR elevated but not dangerously so.

Goatman1482 is offline New Member
    In my experience what you are describing is due to excess estrogen left over from the test conversion. I would run 10-20 mg. Nolva a day to help with this. It worked for me. Good luck and hope you feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by Goatman1482
    In my experience what you are describing is due to excess estrogen left over from the test conversion. I would run 10-20 mg. Nolva a day to help with this. It worked for me. Good luck and hope you feel better.
    thanks for the feedback. I am currently running Nolva at 20mg, but I did miss the previous day, and wasn’t able to take that dose until late (10pm). Perhaps there is a correlation

MacT is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simonella
    Starting my 5th week on TEST CYP only, never felt so lonely in my life. Feel like crying all the fukn time.
    God man does that ever suck. Did you ever have anything like that before the cycle?

stompin is offline Associate Member
    i used 2 suffer from aniexty and test made me feel fine mate,
    like the lad says further up itil be something else you maybee wana
    get it checked by your docter,

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    i had more anxiety on test and also i slept like a baby. hell it was a bitch for me to go tothe gym bc i was so tired all the time. go figure... but i was strong as a **** ox though just no motivation

simonella is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MacT
    God man does that ever suck. Did you ever have anything like that before the cycle?
    Nope, but it seems to come and go, fluctuating between the two. That is why its so weird. Just need to concentrate on the positives I would guess.

Thread Information