Thread: Xanex and juice

Abolic250 is offline New Member

Xanex and juice

i sometimes take a xanex at night to fall asleep i am worried if this is gunna be too much stress on my liver while on juice currently takin winny,prop,deca and soon to add in some tren ...thanks for the help and the dosage is .50 mg on the xanex

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I don't know but I know that xanax slows your metabolism down and can make you can fat. If it weren't for that, I'd take it every night.

S R H is offline Associate Member
    Take .25 they work just as good and doesnt mess with you as much, alot healthier.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    xanax dosent strain the liver. If you where taking it before it is fine to keep taking it.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    that shiat is MAD addictive! i wouldn't take it bro because when you stop you go into withdrawl. i've seen people shake from that shiat just like what happens when you're an alcoholic. jmo

Abolic250 is offline New Member
    thanks for the info guys..ill use .25 instead i know some people who take 2-3 mgs of this **** at a time but yeah im gunna hope i dont get addicted but its the only thing that can put me to sleep....maybe i get a little anxious at bedtime lol

yikes!! is offline Associate Member
    man, send them to me and I'll put them to good use....yum-yum.....just ate a couple of pink 0.5mg pink "footballs" and then probably a couple more....good stuff....if your worried about AAS with zanni's then the AAS is probably has more sides and complications then the zanni's.....s**T, some people here are addicted to juice.....they get off and they feel like **** and can't wait to get back on....sounds like withdrawal to me......

Thread Information