Jay Man is offline Associate Member

Dosing for Oil based Winstrol?

I did a search with no good answers. I have always used water based winstrol but not oil yet. Is the half life the same? If I usually dosed 50mg water winstrol ED or EOD what would the optimal length of time between shots since it is oil?

If you have no experience with dosing oil based winstrol do not reply to this thread.

Thanks

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Wintrol is winstrol regardless of what it is in. Half life would be the same.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    Wintrol is winstrol regardless of what it is in. Half life would be the same.
    test is test but the half lives differ between various esters so...why couldn't winstrol do the same? Just curious.

sorry to reply to this thread bc i have not had experience with oil based winni but i was curious.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Well check this thread:
    Why is my Stan 50 (Winstrol) not milky?

Like dude-man says, it's not changed to a significant degree. So basically I would take it the same as water based because there shouldn't be much of a difference.

Jay Man is offline Associate Member
    The reason I questioned it is because you would assume that a water based winstrol would be absorbed much faster than an oil based product. Therefore, one would assume you would not have to take it as often since it would be in your system longer. Just an assumption but based on what few comments I've heard the drug acts the same in your system regardless on how it is delivered?
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    Well check this thread:
    Why is my Stan 50 (Winstrol) not milky?

Like dude-man says, it's not changed to a significant degree. So basically I would take it the same as water based because there shouldn't be much of a difference.

Thread Information