NotBigYet is offline New Member

High School Experiment Gone Bad

Recently I found out who has been using steroids in my school. When I see the pictures of these guys who post their great gains it makes me wonder what these kids are doing. Because they certainly arent getting the results they should. Ive been asking them how much and what they are taking to see if they are using right. Not ONE is using Test which should be the base of your cycle. There is only a few people doing it at my small school and they are using deca with winny, winny alone, m1t then two week lay off then dbol alone for four weeks. None of which are using pct or caring about drinking on the weekends. These kids look stupid the only two things that are getting bigger are their arms and guts. Being the crazy person i am I decided do a winny only cycle to prove to all the "know it all in high schoolers or ppl under twenty" that using roids is not the thing to do. This experiment is to show taking orals alone is WORTHLESS! The only thing you get from it is small balls, and the chance of getting caught with roids. Anyway my experiment was to see if using a winny only gives you good gains or is it diet and training. My stats of the pre 6 week workout (control of the experient) were 5"8 165 8-11%bf. Ive been training very hard and have been on a great diet for 6wks prior to this cycle. All my maxes went up at least 12.5 pounds and ive gained 7 puonds of lean mass on the natural pre roid cycle.Only supplements i used were no2 and creatine. Then after that natural 6 week cycle was up I took Winny pills for 6 weeks 50mg a day and worked out and ate the same for those weeks. I gained 15 pounds on my bench which was the one that went up the most. I gained only 7 pounds of lean mass. So doing the same routine and same diet the only thing that improved was 2 Pounds on bench press wow all that for 2 puonds. winny is not a miracle fat burner it makes your muscles harder I repeat NOt a fat burner. Then the bad part set in the "sides" of using. I usually got some ass or whacked it once a week but when on winny nor did i whack it i didnt even feel like getting with girls. Im not saying you turn gay with winny but your sex drive goes dramically down. My balls shrank quite a bit and now my joints in my knees hurt, my joint in my elbow also hurts. THe worst thing though is the guy that got me the gear ordered the clomid late and instead he got clen so then he sent back that and had to reorder the clomid. Since he got the clen the week before i was done with my cycle i got worried. My cycle ended before i had any clomid. So for a 10 days ive been taking 8 tribex and 6 6-oxo everyday waiting for the clomid to come in. While on that pussy pct my gains started to go down a little. I still dont have the clomid in and now to the users out there, is it worth taking the clomid so late after? In conclusion my experient shows that no person that is in high should even consider using an oral only. Stop being a pussy and train and eat right. If you are in high school and you want to look cool for some little girls, roids isnt they way to do it. No2 and some creatine is a good way to put on some mass. Also most kids dont have the dicipline to stay with a correct diet nor do they have the intensity they need during there workouts to gain properly or if its fat loss due cardio. I hope this answers all the posts that say
    "please help im a newbie and i want to get ripped for some girl and look cool for spring break help".

P.S The kids doing the other cycles all gained some weight mostly water (with dbol) and after sharing my experiment with them they now stopped using. My next cycle which will be test only will be after i graduate in a few months. Again be smart and just wait till after high school and if you going to do something so young make sure it has test in it and research before doing anything.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    thats alot to read bro LOL

NEWKILLA is offline Junior Member
    and the moral is?

your as stoopid as your friends?

im lost on this one, you knew that they were doing sh**ty cycles

so you said what the hell i ll f*ck myself up too

I also wanted am a little imature and was curious to see if i could get results becuase i knew i train and eat decent. Also taking some winny doesnt mess you up that bad down the road.

THis is just to try and tell the ppl out there that using orals only is stupid.

Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member
    I did orla only cycles in high school... you cant blame them for it becasue i remember i had no way or knowing what was right and wrong . i just trusted my good friends and figurted if they were doing id be fine. they should teach more steroid information in health class

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    :

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    drugs r bad mkaaaaaaaaaay!

AG5678 is offline Member
    NotBigYet: That was stupid bro. I know your trying to proof a point. But look at the problem your in now. Plain immaturity

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    NotBigYet, how old are you?

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    why would you use your body as an experiment? knucklehead

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    why would you use your body as an experiment? knucklehead
    Isn't that what we all do here every day

timeismoney is offline Associate Member
    From that entire paper you wrote I came out of it with three things.

1. You don't know how to train yet and it seems like you don't have enough experience in the gym to even think about AAS.

2. You need to educate yourself on AAS much more before considering.

3. You need to educate yourself on nutrition and supplementation A LOT.

I don't mean to be so critical but you seem to be very low on information and need to stay off of AAS for years until you gain natural muscle and experience in the gym, while learning about nutrition, and mature a few years before you mess with this stuff. I understand that you were trying to prove a point but using your body for something that really wasn't that smart or useful is not a good way to go. I hope you think I am not bashing you bro, I just want to scare you a little into taking a proper precautions before you even think about getting serious with AAS.

OldSchoolLifter is offline Junior Member
    why are u experimenting with your bodies chemistry at such a young age bro.

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    This kid makes no sence why in hell would you do something you know was stupid just to let other people know that it was dumb?

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    I heard heroine is addictive after the first time you do it, so i decided to see if this is actually true. I shot myself with heroine, and after the first night, sure enough, it is.

Experment is over.

p.s. i need a quick way to make like $20,000

sooner45 is offline Member
    Has anyone even noticed this guy is going to do a test cycle after he graduates, which he will probably still be 18! Bro, lay off, research. train, eat, wait a few years and you will be good to go!

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    why the fu*k didnt you just lie to them and pretend you did all that sh1t and you would have got the same results exept you would have saved a load of cash and you may have got laid

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    i kno many highschoolers that have used and gained massive amounts of size and strength. im not saying they should use aas but they are very dedicated to bodybuilding. your friends are idiots if they cant grow while "on". i bet they bench 4 times a week and do curls. im not flaming but y would u eat the same the whole 6 weeks did u ever think u might need to raise ur calories? u mentioned ur bench press went up but what about your squats, deadlifts etc.? u should reconsider doing a test cycle in a few months. u said u shouldnt use if ur in highschool but u r going to wait a couple months after highschool to get back on again. what would waiting a few months do? instead of doing an exoeriment on ur body u should have showed them this site i think that could have worked a little bit better

Thread Information