njguy_2000us is offline New Member

QV test E baked & still pain....

QV test E - Baked & still major pain!... Well 2-day's ago I did the QV baking technique. Swabbed with alcohol & vented it with a 22g & baked it @225deg's x 20 mins, let it cool then sucked up 2cc's, changed pins to a 25g and threw it into my quad nice & slow with zero pain. Hit the gym right after that with no pain. I woke up yesterday noticed some stiffness, slight swelling and low level pain in my quad so I limped around the office saying I hit legs really heavy when asked why I was gimpy. Now last night it really started to tighten up & an area of 3" from the shot in each direction was slightly swollen & sore as hell, but no redness & no flu like symptoms (it hurt to bend my leg when just walking so kept it straight like I had a peg leg. Going to get some Aleive this morning & try to work out the pain on the bike. I have Syd group Cyp. and I'm considering switching & giving that a try to see if I have the same reaction. Has anyone else has this reaction with QV Enan.? If so how long did it last?...

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    did you inject into your quad and the do legs the same day?

Hell no, that'de be just asking for pain. I did leg's 2-day's before Inj. day. Took a shower with anti-bacterial soap & scrubbed up, made sure I completely swapped the stopper. Made sure I didn't hit a vein & it all looked good until day 2, that's when my whole upper quad got tight & sore to move. Went to the movies last night and it took me like 10-mins to walk from the lot to the theater. I'm hoping this is just my body getting used to QV E, but just for the hell of it I think next week I'm going with 2cc's into the other quad with Syd Group Cyp. & see which is worst. It's not red like an infection and today it seems a little more flexible than yesterday so I'm telling myself the worst is over, I'm glad it wasn't a glute shot since I'm sitting at a desk most of the work day. Have you ever had a reaction like this with QV E? & do you think Syd Group will be a bit better? thanks.

Served is offline Associate Member
    lol, I'm going through the same sh*t right now bro. Took 1 cc in the delt and my stuff has been hurting for days. still swollen and hurting right now. They put too much BA in their gear imo, i'm sure thats the cause. Bro when i shoot in the quad my stuff hurts for almost a week. I wouldn't recommend doing that. I only did it in the shoulder cause I'm not running any more gear besides taht, otherwise I do glute with test injections

Well Today's day 4 after inj. on thursday night. I'd say 90% of the pain has gone & I'm able to walk pretty much normal, although getting into my truck is still a bitch. The quad swelling has gone down alot but it's a little warmer then the other one, think thats just normal inflamation since I don't see any real redness. Still going to try the Syd group Cyp. this thurs. to see if that's better for me. I can't imagine going into my delt with this ****, bad enough my lower body was trashed for 4 day's but at least I could still get good upper body workouts in. The delt being out of commission would screw up everything non-leg related for almost a week. I used to run Sus. in the glutes but that alway's left me feeling like I had a softball in my back pocket for the week & I have a desk job so that rules that out.

Thread Information